Tryko or Erlidom?

I was wondering if I should be working towards Tryko or Erlidom. I can get a level 20 T-Rex but I only have a level 17 Ankytryosaurus or whatever the legendary hybrid is called or I could get a level 19 Erlik and request it on epic Sunday’s to get it to level 20 and I already have a level 20 indom.

2 Likes

Erlidominous you just need to level up erlikrosaur and if you already have level 20 indomonous then erlidom is your best choice

5 Likes

I’d say tryko. Yes, both are falling out of the meta but tryko is still somewhat viable

16 Likes

Both are good in different circumstances, but I would say a highly boosted tryko may be better than a highly boosted erlidom

6 Likes

I say tryko, but prob can’t rely on me. I’m going for indom which is 29, once it’s 30 I’m going to continue fusing tryko. Erlidom is used for fierce creatures and tryko more for resilient.

You should go for indom, lol.

Jk

3 Likes

Depends on what you need more really. If you’ve got one or two more good Cunnings like Erlikospyx or Magna on your team but are lacking in decent Fierce creatures, I’d say you should prioritize Tryko and then get Erlidominus, but if you’re completely lacking in good Cunnings but have some good Fierce creatures already then I’d prioritize Erlidom over Tryko.

That said, you should really just do both.

5 Likes

Erlidominus is op: by far the best cunning

2 Likes

Cough cough pho, scorp 3, compsocaulus, spyx, skoona, spinocon, hydra boa, refrentham, haast

10 Likes

Correction, every other unique cunning except indorap

1 Like

I have Pho on my team and I am not close to any other unique hybrids except Stygidaryx

1 Like

Erliko is better than erlidom though so i dont know about that

1 Like

Not really. Spyx and gorgo are way better than it and I know that because I use erlidom.

2 Likes

It has no health and no shield or armor bypassing moves.

1 Like

I got my Erlik to level 19 and I am a little bit more than half way to being able to upgrade it to level 20

2 Likes

Overrated just because it has Indominus DNA. Erlidom is nothing compared to Spyx, Scorp3, Trebax, Skoona, Spinocon or even Compsocaulus.

5 Likes

It is nothing to even the likes of magna who has fallen from the meta almost completely

2 Likes

Compsocaulus is good and so is scorp g3. But spyx and refernantum are both bad.

1 Like

Better than erlidom lol

1 Like

100% tryko

Spyx is amazing for a pure cunning.

2 Likes