Ludia Forums

Tryko or Thor?

Hi I was asking between tryko and Thor which one would be more interesting to have I can have both but I would like to know which one is better

1 Like

If you want to be more of a raider, then thordor. However tryko can do some raids but is mostly good in the arena.

1 Like

There not exactly the same but they are a close fight on a 1v1 but I think Thor has over all better fire power but tryko is a bit more versatile in a battle. The same can probably be said for Thor but tryko has a bit of a better move set. In a 1v1 as said the battle can go either way but I think thor probably wins most 1v1’s against tryko. Thor is also a really good raid creature and can do a lot of them. Tryko can also do raids but probably isn’t as good as Thor is in raids. And that’s about it for what I think and have seen. I hope this helps and both creatures are really good and have there own pros and cons.

1 Like

As of 2.9 Thor is a bit more useful in arena and much more in raids. Although Thor was never great on pvp to begin with, It just so happens that tryko took a big hit from the resilient changes and is probably not meta relevant anymore.

1 Like

Thoradolosaur would be better IMO. If you are eyeing for a more tankier Tryko-like creature on your team, Diorajasaur would be the better candidate. :sweat_smile:

Is Mammolania a good tank?

From what I’ve heard yes

Yep, they pretty well destroyed Tryko IMHO.

And yes, Mammolania is good.

1 Like

I think the last part was meant for @IndoTRex :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the ping!

1 Like