Ludia Forums

TrykoCarnage is Recruiting: Top Alliance, 10/10, 2 lvl 20 Sancs, Ranked 2nd in Testacornibus Alliance Championship

TrykoCarnage is looking to recruit one new member (due to one of our longtime members recently quitting the game). We’re an active group of daily players and regularly have 16-20 in the top 500. We hit 10/10 every week and have two level 20 co-op sanctuaries shared with a fantastic group of alliances. We help all our members get stronger by donating exclusive hard-to-get DNA like Irritator, Bary gen 2, Arambo, Quetz, Argentino, Dime, Echo, etc.

You: Team player with 6000+ last season trophies (possibly negotiable for the right player), active daily, willing to donate and contribute to the weekly missions and tourneys/Alliance Championship. Freeloaders don’t last long in our group (spoofers and rogue sanctuary droppers get kicked on the spot). We have a Discord channel where we chat, track donations, plan the sanctuary, etc. We will request that you join our Discord and are at least somewhat active on there as we value group cohesiveness and good communication.

Message me if you’re interested in joining, or have any questions.

1 Like

Oh dear god I can’t handle the jealousy. I must put you down before you kick my butt again!!! Shaaaame. Shaaaaame. Now go away before I taunt you a second time!!!

2 Likes

Allow me to add just this: regardless of how you may feel about alts, Ludia addressed it, and you know what? A) We’re perfectly fine with the change and B) We STILL did extremely well based solely on our amazing group of committed players while the plethora of others also “alting” seem to have dropped much farther down the list :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Exactly! They’re all just jealous of where you placed😂

4 Likes

TrykoCarnage is a great alliance and they even managed to get in the top 5 without the alt points, idk why people are making such a massive deal about the alts, it’s a thing of the past

1 Like

Nope not jealous at all. Just don’t go that route and use alts.

2 Likes

I should thank y’all for helping keep this topic visible and near the top of the list. Appreciate the help!

2 Likes

No problem, hope you actually get someone good instead of people trashing you😂

2 Likes

I cant believe you guys are 2nd out of 20 thousand alliances. You smelly bum faces

1 Like

Blame Ludia for having that usable in the game, not people who took advantage of it🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Oh don’t forget these ones that called out alts (KR) are the same ones that trolled me by making an alliance :joy: :joy:
they named it my username.

6 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m sure we will, and we’re in no rush either.

2 Likes

Come on, y’all, just let the group recruit. Losing a long time member is the pits, I feel for that!

4 Likes

Thanks Kel :heart:

You could try GamePress discord as well if you want😊

3 Likes

Hello. Sorry this happened. The 2 members are being removed now for bad sportsmanship. I do not know what they were thinking with this.

8 Likes

It’s just sad that people have nothing better to do than harass another alliance because of alt accounts in the past. It’s called the past for a reason, it’s called the past because it isn’t a problem anymore

2 Likes

Thank you, and congrats on your placing, it was an eventful, nail-biting last few hours there! In the end we all did well, earned great rewards, and probably injected some new spice into the game.

This championship was the most fun I’ve had with the game in months, this feature gave the battling aspect of the game a new life

2 Likes

I’ve got to admit I’ve not been a fan of tournaments. But I battled in them more this month than since they started.

1 Like