Trykosaurus is not Overpowered and doesn't need to be nerfed in any way

id rather keep the Res Impact over the Counter attack. Res Impact is better simply for the distraction removal

Not really. Anky has superior Vulnerability as it’s only cleanse. And it’s precise. Rexy is just fierce. So not really. Also the RaR is a very nice aspect of Smilonemys kit, allowing it to swap out to live another day. What could change is its first 2 moves. Like some have said, having SV and Dig In would give it a nice buff while still keeping its main purpose.

1 Like

That’s the problem. It’s a chomper with distraction cleanse. It shouldn’t.

3 Likes

well would you rather it have Superiority Impact? the Res Impact is just a basic version of that

No. Decelerating Impact. I’m fine with slow, it’s a nice twist, but distraction cleanse is not. Also Superiority Impact is the Basic version of resilient impact

1 Like

Tryko is designed to be a bulky chomper, so it being countered by distraction is kind of the point. Res Inpact is nice to have, and while tryko isn’t broken, if we’re gonna fix the typecast tryko needs to lose it.

2 Likes

Here is my idea
4500 Health
1600 Damage
108 Speed
30% Armor
30% Critical Chance

Fierce Taunting Strike
Decelerating Impact
Defense Shattering Rampage
Instant Invincibility Taunt
Medium Resilient Counter Attack

100% Immune to Vulnerability

1 Like

i agree with the stat changes but not the ability changes, i would like the abilities to be left as they are but, to each their own

2 Likes

I can respect that.

Smilonemys a joke?
What are pterovexus,stygidaryx,draceoceratosaurus,entelonania and indoraptor then?
Smilo is fine

1 Like

While all of them need a buff, Smilo is a tad underpowered. Maybe just an HP buff or different moves. It’s no joke though, I agree with that.

1 Like

Tryko just need to lose ability to cleanse distraction or limit that to basic ability, not Impact. With so high damage Tryko kill or leave setup many distractors that can counter it. Boosts just make that worse. That’s it, no other nerfs needed.

1 Like

It needs a slight health buff and move changes. Superior Vulnerability would be interesting, but it still cleanses

1 Like

I think Tryko should stay as is. It can do really well with ceramagnus (It’s a 50/50 when they’re on the field), which is a beast without the swap-in. It is already a top-tier, and I think the stats are good

I needed this… thanks :clap:

tryko deserves that his counterattack can destroy shields and pierce armor

1 Like

Why though? Nothing in his ancestry has that. And also probably too powerful. Example: Matchup against Nymes would go much better for tryko.

It actually exposes the weakness of the resilience part of tryko’s kit. If you use resil impact on a shield, then it acts like a resileint. The counter is fine

1 Like

Fierce Strike & Rampage: T-Rex
Resilient Impact: Kentro
Instant Invincibility: Anky
Armor: Anky
Counter: Kentro starts with a slowing one, Ankyntro gets slowing with resilient effects, Tryko just gets a basic one

Tryko’s current moveset is totally balanced. Those who say a chomper shouldn’t cleanse distraction are ignoring that it’s 66% tank.
It’s all about lineage, baby.

2 Likes

And you are forgetting that it turned from tank to anti tank tank. If it was it’s 1x attack, I wouldn’t be totally against it, but it’s main role is to deal massive damage and tank massive damage. It should be weak to distraction and larger AP and DS hits. While lineage is important, don’t forgot completely about the creatures role either.

1 Like