Tryostronix is too weak!

the tryostronix is ​​too weak: I have it at level 16 and I lost against postimetrodon 16, it is not possible that a legendary loses against the epic parent at the same level, also has both parents with speed 124 can not have 120, has all the same parameters as gorgosuchus, plus the immunity, but it should have for example an extra gear or more life, more attack, more speed, it is absolutely to be reviewed, I hope that the developers look at us

Seems to be a common development trend. Pyr beats magna for example. I wonder if dilo beats its unique (honest question) since its slower. Does trex beat tryk?

Just kinda thinking out loud.

1 Like

From the time I got Tryostronix, I already realized it was like a one-hit wonder (if faster and use RTC). It is meant to be a glass cannon… which I am not happy with as well. At the low level 20s bracket of dinos, it has to be around 3-4 levels higher to be able to survive and dish out dmg.

I only had one battle some time ago that I had good luck (crits) and my opponent having slower dinos that I used it to dispatch at least ‘2 and a half’ of the dinos.

2 Likes

Tryo is not what i would consider weak… but it is situational and has to be played right… RTC is a huge game and should only be used in very limited situations… Think of tryo like gorgo you gotta set it up right to get the full value of it but when you do it can devestate a team.

Bring him in to finish off a mostly dead dino with ferocious strike. Next turn dsr whatever comes in next.

Think of rtc as you asking someone to hit you with there best shot them hoping you can finish them off before they finish you off… if your not 100 percent sure you can survive a crit its probably not worth the risk.

1 Like

common v-raptor can beat it’s legendary and unique hybrids (notice plural :wink: )

1 Like

It seems to me like legendaries aren’t great right out of the box at 16, but that once leveled up the extra tools make them scale better as levels are upgraded and stats are added. I know leveling up=better can be said for all dinos, but you know what I’m getting at.

That being said, that “glass cannon” comment is dead on and cracked me up. My tryostronix could go to 17 if I had the coin, but it’s way down on my priority list since it’ll be a few levels before it can live long enough to stick around for more than a turn and a half.

2 Likes

yeah ready to cuddle is his downfall. i get it to work if the opponents next move is shield or a cloak but thats far and few. i think rtc should be reworked to have maybe a one time shield or armor buff.

2 Likes

Let’s test that out in our friendly battles :smiley:

1 Like