Tryostronix or Magnapyritator?

I’m gathering up Dimetrodon today from the green drops. My internal battle after 1.5 is do keep pumping Dimetrodon into my Tryostronix or do I finish my Dimetrodon to Lvl 20 and start on Magna?

I get the feeling people would rather have Tryostronix

I’m in the same position, looking forward to comments :blush:

In the same position, feels like i have wasted to much DNA on leveling up dimetrodon already tho. Magna is beautiful so I’ll think I’ll go for her

I currently have both in my team, was hyped to finally get magna but at lvl 21 is abit underwhelming to say the least… looks cool though :sweat_smile:

I went for Magna but after many 10’s I am now out of Irritator to create it

Yesterday with thor I had the same sinking feeling… 30 away was disheartening.

Only really works using magna to finish of a Dino on low health and hit the next for 2.2k (at 21) Health is trash, two hits from almost anything and she’s dead.

Is magna immune?

Yeah she is

image image

2 Likes

Just looked and hps finally hit 3000 at L26 ouch…

2 Likes

Yeah the hp is the real problem, especially since there is a fair few faster than her too. I don’t get why either since she’s not exactly the easiest to create.

1 Like

My high hopes are dwindling, seems wrong, dime is 4350 at L26 and 3410 at 21. With that amount of Dimetrodon tryo could come a long way, slight road block being bary though. Hence why we get so triggered when we get 10’s

1 Like

Shame because you grind all that dna for a downgrade… Pyriator has the same hp at the same level… gained very little from dime atall

1 Like

Tuoramoloch is even worse :confounded:

1 Like

Posti sits on the bench which is a tough choice with all the changes and immunity seeming to be key.

1 Like

My thoughts are the same. I’m actually surprised now seeing her move set that Magna loses RTC… at least with that she could be a glass cannon upgrade from Pyrritator. It seems to me that Pyrritator has a niche role as a fast finisher, so Tryostronix is really the best immune creature and a great tank buster. Doesn’t make sense to have Magna immune if it is going to lose in a couple hits.

1 Like

I finally kicked Magna L23 from my team, in favor of Erlidom L21. Erlidom has helped more in its 8-12 battles than Magna did in its entire time on my team lol.

1 Like

good call. I think I’m going to keep my Tryostronix and work on my Erlidom moving forward as a side project.

2 Likes

I personally havent even bothered with magna its so squishy. I put it all into tryo now mine is 26. Its a beast dude

2 Likes