Trystornix, postim or gorgosuchus?

Thanks to the strike events in have started my trystornix. But should I put in the place of gorgo or postim. Or another member of my team?

I’ve always liked Trystronix so I would put it in over Gorgo as its immunity edges it for me . If gorgo is well boosted and postim isn’t then replace postim.

Posti is very weak now. I used to use it but had to drop it after that last nerf. It was already weak before that too but no longer beats certain dinos after the nerf.

3 Likes

Posti is one of my favorites but for Tryo it will have to go. Because you need posti dna for Tryo then your posti will not progress from here.

1 Like

Switch Posti. You’ll have 2 immunes, 3 chompers(yes, I include Utahsinoraptor), one bleeder, and two “special units”. That’s the type of team mix I like! Not sure if you plan to make Utarinex one day, if not, boost Utah. And it’s safe to boost Monostogotops.

Make Tryo and replace Posti with it.

How much Phorus DNA do you have? Can you get it to 16? I find it a good swap in game finisher at this level your at. Replace Gorgo with Phorus. By the way. At level 16 Phorus has the same damage as Smilochephelasaurus at level 16. It’s only real bad weekness would be a nullify’r. I think this is the highest damage common there is. Add a couple health and damage boosts and you have a nasty little chicken dancer.

Phorusracos

1 Like

Gorgo is still on my team in level 25. It can be way more useful than Posti.

3 Likes

Replace Posti with Tryos as both needs Dime DNA. When you are at a point starting fusing Magna, you may need to stop levelling Tryos as it needs much Dime DNA. But now the alliance mission rewards include Dime, maybe possible to run 2 Dime hybrids.

3 Likes

It’s awesome. Mine is at 146 speed =D

1 Like

Daaaaang dude. Mine I just started boosting recently, but it has a bigger hit with FS+ DSR than Thor.

1 Like

Same, it’s beast at that point!

1 Like