Ludia Forums

Tsintaosaurus bracketed tournament 01/07/22 - 01/09/22

Here she is the new hadrosaur released. Looking good.

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

Screenshot_20220106-133752_Jurassic World

These are the divisions

If you are in the lower division then you will only recieve one copy of the creature and not the unlock.

26 Likes

Basically she’s slightly weaker than Lynthorax.

She’s an alright addition, will be interesting on how many trophies will be needed to secure her, since IIRC there hasn’t been a new dino unlocked via bracketed tournament, or if so then at least not in a long time.

13 Likes

Might have to come out of minimum effort mode for this one. Think I have a fairly relaxed weekend coming up.

8 Likes

Had a feeling that after iguanodon and edmontosaurus being already strong that we would have a thank in this rig. Hopefully she’s not that expensive cause i can finish the kapro gen 2 cot next week

6 Likes

She’s between albertosaur and lythronax in cost so either 7,100 or 7,050.

11 Likes

it going to be so annoying to get, especially if it does the same as the other bracketed and you get 20 trophee every match, I hope the trophee count wont be high becasue my lineuo is in the middle of some deep change

4 Likes

Alright. Cause i planed after unlocking kapro gen 2 to max out her, ornithocheirus and deinosuchus

5 Likes

The good thing about bracketed is if you bring an op team to the lower leagues then the game will give you more trophies than 20. We shall see though, I know there is a way of getting lots of trophies in the lower league so il post some battles here tomorrow.

11 Likes

Hopefully we get a mammoth gen 2 so we can have tsintaomoth

4 Likes

yeah, every time I try that, I get 20 trophee with some pretty under ferocity team

4 Likes

Im interested in this. wish me luck! (a level 63 guy so hopefully i can seal it. stats are ok. Diplosuchus and Mastodonto is gonna take hard work)

6 Likes

Your battles should be easier being that your a lower park level, good luck!

4 Likes

thx. Im definitely winning this. Sod school lol

5 Likes

With an average 3.5k-4.5k ferocity of your team you always get 40 :trophy:. I think bracketed tourneys are easier and require less battles.

5 Likes

maybe, I hope as school, is going to ruin my first run

3 Likes

Better a bracketed tourney for a new creature than a week long tourney😛 as they were with spinosaurus gen 2-parasaurolophus gen 2. Ok chromaspinus made from those two but a week is a week. Also that means no hybrid for tsintaosaurus maybe?

4 Likes

Right. The last time I did the Segnosaurus I got trashed in just Hunter…

2 Likes

At least not after her release. She could still get one, just maybe down the road. Lots of newly released dinos don’t have any hybrids shortly after their release. Sonorasaurus, Deinosuchus, Sinoceratops to name a few.

5 Likes

In amarga barcketed in dom 2240-6083 Afs always brought 40 trophies. Going below 2 afs brought 29 , going 1 afs over brought 39.
If it’s anything like that you now know what teams to bring for dom battles.
We didn’t do much analysis on others but staying above 2240 afs brings 40. Just don’t cross 3k afs and you should be fine.

2 Likes

Reminder if you don’t see this on your battle menu (the open lock) you are in the lower league and not playing for an unlock…

But just a single copy.

13 Likes