Tupandactylus Tournament 02/12/2021 - 02/15/2021

Image credit to @Tommy_Paoli.

10 Likes

im not hoping domi, im hoping predator league or hunter

1 Like

And heres stats of the beaut too

He costs less than orni in the market

6 Likes

Sigh :disappointed_relieved: I was hoping it was the strongest legendary pterosaur.

3 Likes

Third strongest, not bad I was actually expecting a weak one because most of the pterosaurs are pretty op compared to the other classes.

5 Likes

They should make a self-respecting pterosaur: eg. Arambourgiania.

3 Likes

this pterosaur is an excellent tank :star_struck:

4 Likes

First run using just herbivores and amphibians.

Wish I had time to complete my run :confused:

6 Likes

Hey @Flavio_Camargo @Aether_12 in a few days I’ll be doing a new topic that will have JWTG creatures as its theme.
It will be a bit long to read but very interesting. Will you read it all for me?
(P.S. there will be more images than text so don’t worry).

5 Likes

Sphen got his first win :slight_smile:

Now back to work :cry:

5 Likes

Did you risk it and? :innocent:

1 Like

Eolambia hit me with 3, didnt realise he would do that much damage to me :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Sitting pretty for Friday.

7 Likes

These tournament runs show me where my lineup is lacking, when using pteras and carnivores I have twice the amount of creatures to use than what I would with amphibians and herbivores, time to start working on those classes now then.

3 Likes

My 3rd battle sitting at 28 trophies bottom of survivor. This was the second bad matchup out of 4 I got here before getting more normal ish opponents. Similar matchup here on D1s game too. I hate tournaments until I get to Dom and things become more predictable.

7 Likes

Something similar happened to me in survivor, so next match I just brought a level 40 rex in first slot to make myself feel better. What a great match that was 1 shots all around haha.

4 Likes

yeah and that is what is so annoying about it and typically what happens. You get a bad matchup that doesn’t make sense so next try you bring the thunder and then the matchup is normal and you are completely OP.

I was trying to avoid that this time for sake of trophy count from the win. After the 4th time I had had enough. Waste of my time

5 Likes

I no longer do it anymore, first match il use a level 1 velo as main to get me into survivor, from then on il just use OP level 40 legendaries as mains till pred, they rarely get used otherwise, lower trophy count but ensured wins and it only takes you 1 or 2 more battles for the climb.

5 Likes

My first match in dominator and this happened:

It actually can happen then. :no_mouth:
Also maybe the earliest tourney pack win for a new creature in the JWTG history I guess, dunno. :thinking:

21 Likes

Some data

Also congrats on landing on the pack @Cagkan_Coskun , now you believe it’s possible

7 Likes