Ludia Forums

Tupandactylus Tournament 02/12/2021 - 02/15/2021

Tupandactylus?! About time it got in game. Now there’s a possibility for me to be in game too.

4 Likes

That’s unlikely because Dimorphodon already have a hybrid

3 Likes

Dimorphodon gen 2

4 Likes

A very Refreshing First Run.

Also, congratulations @Cagkan_Coskun!! :boom:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Cagkan_Coskun, I’ve had many close calls but I still have yet to get my first.

My first run had it all, me doing a stupid mistake, connection lost, weirdly behaving AI and one-shotting leads but at the end I managed to score a solid amount of trophies.

I have a feeling that this one might go higher with the floor.

7 Likes

My first run went well, got 500dna 4x.
I won’t have much time to play tomorrow, since I have to attend a wedding, meh…

5 Likes

Al didn’t attack, his turn got lost and what? Connection lost? If i lost the turn i would have just missed my turn. :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

Congrats my friend

4 Likes

Thanks to you all for the congrats :slight_smile: :raised_hands:. Had more connection issues than usual, also faced remarkably tougher opponents for even more, despite me having the same squad since I have been stockpiling sources for a long time.

4 Likes

Thank you Fillipe, best to you man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Connection errors are the unhealing wounds of this game mate, don’t get upset about it, not worth it. Best we hope for the further updates. :confused:

1 Like

Today’s run was a bit funky for me: I have never lost that many matches as I did today, nor have I ever seen such unusual AI moves. There were a lot of 3 and 4 points blocking and even 5 couple of times. Usual 2 blocking points were thrown only couple of times. I couldn’t catch its pattern for some time, I even started using 3 strong dinos just to end my losing series. Surely it doesn’t have anything to do with my recent ferocity increase? :thinking:

I mean, I’m not complaining or anything, just reporting here…
It was fun though, I ended my first run with aprox 900 trophies.

5 Likes

First run completed. 1 x 1,000 DNA. Rare rogues pack and the standard junk. A couple of funky match ups. I see that we have a winner already with an early special pack unlocking this new flyer! Well done @Cagkan_Coskun !! Let’s get this flyer unlocked. Good luck everyone​:facepunch::tr::facepunch:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Had the same story more or less, interesting right? Can we say more challenging AI awaits us in the future? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I guess we’ll see, right? :wink:

3 Likes

Managed to get into dominator in my first run, but the matches was really weird some was really easy and other were impossible. Also I got disconnected from around 4 games even tho I know my internet is good.

4 Likes

Now I really want to max this one, stats and design are both amazing.

3 Likes

after 2 runs I’m happy to be where I am. Happy weekend and happy hunting!

5 Likes

Should be a great body guard for our carnivores against those nasty amphibians.

4 Likes