Ludia Forums

Turn off buildings on map

I think it would be nice to have a setting where you can turn off all the little buildings on the map for those with smaller, derpier phones that dont really have the big fast power all the time.

Me, my phones good, I have no real issues loading in the map and such but it does get a little laggy some times just because its loading in all the little houses and buildings in the city one by one… its vaguely annoying but I brush it off cause it only takes a couple seconds.

My brother has a weaker phone and every time he swaps to the map it takes practically for EVER to get the map to finish loading in so he can do anything at all.

So I think it would be nice to have something in the settings to turn off having to load them, especially for players in the city just so that the game runs a little smoother for those with phones that aren’t big n fancy…

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really mind it, I think it would be nice to have the choice to just switch the buildings off in the settings tab, I think it would help with less lag while I’m on the road(bus or riding with friends), maybe idk

3 Likes