Maybe and also, what about Pterasaurs

6 Likes

I. Need. Dsungaripterus. Pterosaurs?

5 Likes

I want titanoboa

11 Likes

Coelophysis. More Boss events like Lord Lythronax

9 Likes

This looks really cool. Hopefully accompanied by a massive DC nerf so bad that it’s worse than every common in the game

8 Likes

At least we’ll be able to ad them to the sanctuary finally. I’ve been wanting a bigger smilocehp to deal with draco.

4 Likes

I hope we get one some time soon saying Pteros can come in the sanc because Stgydaryx and Koolab are hungry for more level ups

1 Like

I just want pterosaurs in sanctuaries next. There are zero Cenozoic creatures I want/need to put in there at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see them bringing Pterosaurs to sanctuaries this update, too. There’s no reason for them not to. If they aren’t I’m gonna be really disappointed

But there MIGHT be some good Cenos this patch. Could be a couple more good hybrids for Cenos

1 Like

There could be… But unless this patch includes a way to revert boosts, they’ll never be on my team anyway.

5 Likes

Personally I’d like to see a hybrid with a new ability.

Deflection. Deflects all negative swap in effects back onto the user. So say a DC swaps into a dino with deflection, the dino takes no damage, and the swap-in rampage gets deflected back onto the Dracoceratops. Would make it so you can’t recklessly spam DC over and over. The ability should be given to every glass cannon in the game that doesn’t currently have an ability.

7 Likes

Yeah I can agree with that

That would also bounce stuns back as well. I’m not sure I like that, but anything that messes with draco can’t be that bad.

1 Like

I thought of a move called Counter Blow.

Counter Blow

Acts Last. Deal the exact same amount of damage your opponent did to you.

Also, since it deals the exact same amount of damage, say its Tryko vs a creature that has this move and Tryko uses DSR, and it deals 4400 damage with crit, then this attack would deal 4400 damage regardless of Trykos amour

4 Likes

oogway!!

20 Likes

It would, but it’s a small price to pay for a balanced game.

DC would also get a damage nerf on top of this.

This would be a raptor/glass cannon ability, and would be given to all glass cannons that don’t currently have an ability

Some dinos that would receive this ability:

Utahsino(followed by a compensation nerf because Utah is strong as it is)

Blue

Delta

Echo

Indoraptor

Dilora

Spyx

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

You genius

3 Likes