Tusoteuthis Tournament - 5/13/2022 - 5/16/2022

Even though the weekly schedule says it will start on Saturday, the game says it starts tomorrow, so this will be a normal length tournament. Good luck! Don’t get inked by the big squid!

Tusoteuthis (meaning “crushed squid”) is an extinct genus of large enchoteuthine cephalopod that lived during the Cretaceous. (WIKI)

20220512_213335

7 Likes

Great, I just need 1 more copy to get another one at L30 :wink:

Such a pretty aquatic design :black_heart:

14 Likes

Squido!!! Squids are the besT!

3 Likes

I think I’ll aim for just over 1000 on this tournament. Let’s see how delicious the squid is compared to the last VIP tourney. I’ll BBQ my squid on Monday once we are done and make it L20.

Sitting at around 700 on Day 1. One more day to go, then I can rest … I hope. The AI has really tricked me many times this time. Maybe the new update is more aggressive? Let’s get this squid!

If I’d stop getting kicked every few minutes, that’d be great. Could barely sign in, went to go do my first match for the tournament, got kicked instantly. No idea what is going on. Ran just fine before the latest update. :confused:

1 Like

First run made
No bugs on iOS so far with update 59 so far or at least didn’t notice any
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Bottom of my D league is 336. I’ll do another run later, and that should be it for this one. I hope I get one of the packs as a gift in my hunt for the squid.

I’m done
Welcome tus!

5 Likes

One more run tomorrow and I should be set.

2 Likes

You might only need a small run tomorrow. I’m waiting on 1119. This might even be enough.

1 Like

600 is the bottom of my D league. 24H to go. Maybe 1000 when the squid gets BBQ’d tomorrow?

Data with 17 hrs remaining

4 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Updated data

2 Likes

At least this tournament wasn’t too hard. I think the tournament coming later this week will require many more trophies if it is over 5 days.

Some data…

3 Likes

Data

2 Likes

Who dares? :wink:

3 Likes

Of course no bucks, a single DNA card barely. It was all coins and food last time when it was a VIP tourney. Did you nerf the rewards, I mean the odds or smth? 'Cause it is really distasteful.

Only bright side, it was my second T-squid.

5 Likes