Ludia Forums

Tusoteuthis VIP Tournament - 8/28/2020 - 8/31/2020

Tusoteuthis is an Exclusive VIP creature which is available only to VIP players,one not available in Prize Drop Diamond fidelity wheels making it further elusive and exclusive.This is its first ever VIP tournament opposed to the multiple previous times it’s sibling Orthocone/Cameroceras has been seen. It’s a Cave. It is a tournament for an Aquatic Creature using your Jurassics to fight. All The Best Dino Trainers.

6 Likes

@anon43877113 nice work! Feeling bad that you won’t be able to participate though.

3 Likes

That’s okay, the VIPs who are supporting Ludia to keep the game up deserve it more. Plus a tournament free weekend means time to hatch my Tourney creatures.

3 Likes

Changed the title of the thread I wasn’t sure what the dates you were using but this tournament is not going from September to December :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sorry. I was just wondering about something else. I was also writing down a list at the same time.

3 Likes

Still waiting for a Sionsith-O-Saurus tournament(Siornithosaurus)

4 Likes

@Sionsith the trophy prediction would have been craaaaa-zay if it was from September to December :joy:

3 Likes

Looking forward to this one, with the prize being my favorite aquatic creature and a really nice 50K pack to boot so fingers crossed for a DB card or two… although would be even more fun if it was also an aquatic tournament!

4 Likes

@Mary_Jo I hope I get at least 1 bucks card, in Plotosaurus tournament I didn’t get even one.

Me : sweats profusely looking at my level 20 Dunkleosteus leading the aquatic lineup

1 Like

LOL, sounds like it might be time to work a bit on that aquatic lineup!

3 Likes

@Mary_Jo exactly :joy: the last Aqua tournament was a bracketed (Styxosaurus) which I won by a LOT of luck and was a 3d 4h tournament.

Could you tell me which creatures are perfect for aquatic dominator, in terms of regular legendaries? Level 40 Regular Legendaries work in Jurassic dominator so I was wondering if for Aquatic and Cenozoic it was the same.

Accordingly I shall work on Aquatic lineup…

I will start working once my hatchery frees up,sadly the aquatics purchased on discount all got excellent LP offers. Liopleurodon traded for 2136 LP and Mosasaurus for 3100. I suggest you work on your Ceno Line Up first as you have level VIPs led by Super Rares so it is further imbalanced. I will work on m Aquatics to fill the gap between Orthacanthus,Tylosaurus and the super rares,I regret trading my Henodus now(autocorrect keeps changing Henodus to Genius’s

2 Likes

I remember checking if there were any previous Tusoteuthis Tournaments and I found your post saying that maybe a Tusoteuthis tournament will only be a dream in one of your posts(likely a weekly schedule I think)

2 Likes

Explains why you were so lucky with Jurassic VIPs.

3 Likes

@anon43877113 I have an Orthacanthus, Giant Orthocone, two Tylers and some tournament creatures (Gillicus, Henodus, etc) I will work on these after a few more Jurassics to deepen my lineup.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this tournament too. I need two more Tusoteuthis to have one level 40.

So I will save at least 50k loyalty points and since I’m confident that I’m going to win the main prize (@Mary_Jo, do you see it is ‘prize’ and not 'price’:wink:) in the tournament this time at least once, it will be even more.:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Price-Cost to purchase something

Prize-Reward

1 Like

@anon43877113 Bryce - Claire Dearing

2 Likes

If this was 2 Tusoteuthis like it’s sibling Orthocone,Tommi would be able to max the prize without paying the price😉

2 Likes

Stop Stop Stop,you’re going to poke someone’s eye out,besides you’re saying it wrong,it’s priZe,not priCe.

2 Likes