Tusotiethis VIP Tournament - 8/27/2021 - 8/30/2021

First-run and Twin Stygimoloch have been running between 1200 and 1250 trophies. The rest have been just shy of 1000 trophies lately.

7 Likes

I’m ready to go! Good luck everyone! Hope your goal becomes reality!

1 Like

Hey there everyone, good to be here once again. :slight_smile:

After I’ve passed by the Trike Gen2, it was a huge relief having a week without a tourney. So I was ready to go for this one, but with a small difference: I had all of my matches in FMF formation, as receiving 40 trophies each and losing a couple of times out of false matchups.

Anyways, nothing fancy as all I received were a bunch of Mystery Packs and no trace of big chunks of DNA sadly.

I hope you all are doing fine, safe and healthy with your loved ones. My big journey to Germany is right around the corner, so I would like you to wish me luck on that rather than this tourney. :slight_smile:

Love you all. :blue_heart:

16 Likes

Doing great! Good luck in Germany Cagkan!

3 Likes

The boss battle this weekend is a great way to pick up some DNA. Good to see you back, you’re one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Do you really need luck? I feel like you’re a man who creates his own destiny. I wish you luck but I think you’ve got this on your own accord.

3 Likes

Usually around 1000, but 1200 for Twin Stigis and first-runs. Those are around 1200.

Last Tuso tourney was 1033.

2 Likes

Thats actually doable and quite easy with your team its up to who was first.

2 Likes

Data for end of day one.
Its nice having a tourney that’ll be easily doable in a couple runs and then get a few days break before, what I’m guessing will be a couple more week long ones for the new hybrid ingredients

4 Likes

Guys i have a doubt
Are VIP creatures unlockable…just like normal tourneys?
If it is …what is the mode of purchasing it and what is the cost of it?

2 Likes

For those that have not claimed the SDNA reward for reaching dominator can you confirm the amounts? It seems they have combined the reach and finish in Dominator into one mission of just reaching?

As I was collecting I just glanced at the amounts and believe I saw 40/40 just want to know if it was my eyes playing tricks on me or if this is the actual case.

2 Likes

no you just get one free copy from it

1 Like

not unlockable, this creature will cost you either 50k LP a copy or 35k as a random chance at one.

2 Likes

Ok
Thanks @sionsith
It means people only fight so many times just for a single copy!
It’s unfair man!

1 Like

think of it as fighting for 50k LP, and typically with a reduced trophy requirement.

3 Likes

but have good prizes like 1.5k bucks each card if lucky and more loyalty points

1 Like

Yep you are right
It is actually

1 Like

Your eyes didn’t play tricks on you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys! I wish you the very best both for the tourney and life. @Dinoplay @Brian_Johnson1

Take care. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 1 on Tourney… Got 3 aquatic packs(surprisingly) and 3 gold packs and 1 common pack. Good luck Guys!

2 Likes