Tusotiethis VIP Tournament - 8/27/2021 - 8/30/2021

I always get coins or food lol

1 Like

Here are the statistics of Tusoteuthis!

3 Likes

it is like tylosaurus but a cave version

1 Like

What about the past two tournaments? My game crashed on both of those and I didn’t get SDNA. I’ve been meaning to email support, but now that you say that I just want to be sure we were supposed to get SDNA for finishing in Dominator in those tournaments.

1 Like

Been getting lucky with matchups and getting 40 trophies for this win.

2 Likes

level 20 Dime in Dom gives 39 trophies and is usually a guaranteed win with the fodder main fodder strategy.

4 Likes

we were supposed to be getting the 20/20 for finishing in Dominator, this was the first time they have upped the reward for reaching Dom to 40/40 and dropping the finish reward.

5 Likes

My game did not crash after the Triceratops Gen 2 or Dracorex tournaments. I believe I received S-DNA for Dracorex but not Triceratops Gen 2. I do not know how much S-DNA I received for crossing into Dominator for Triceratops Gen 2

3 Likes

Sweet Stats!

2 Likes

Gave in some effort for First Run. Today I had to do less work than my “usual” tournament runs because I started on Sunday itself instead of speedrun during the last 6 hours of the tournament lmao.

Still can do some more battles but I’m too lazy at the moment, will probably do some in the evening or night unless I’m a bit too lazy then as well. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Day 2 on Tourney… Got only 3 gold packs. Hope everyone’s having fun! Reach for your goal. Good luck guys!

4 Likes

Do you mean mystery packs? Cuz getting so many gold packs is crazy.

1 Like

No mystery packs, just regular VIP gold packs won through my series of battles through out the day.

I believe they are mystery packs for us vips, non vips have the white packs.

Data

Havent posted data in a while, it’s been non stop busy for me in RL, will secure this one by the morning though.

Will be my 3rd copy, I think I will purchase a pack when it comes in rotation to get it to 30, love the stats and design on this one.

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Data with 12 hours left
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Ah got ya. Thanks for explaining… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I started this afternoon, almost gived up. But now I want to sleep and hopes this will be enough.

4 Likes

This is headed toward 985 ish…

Good luck to those looking to pick up another copy of this 50k creature. I hope DB for everyone on the cards in the packs.

8 Likes

You jinxed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: coins and food be like…

8 Likes