Twin Baryonyx VIP Tournament 12/02/2021 - 12/05/2021

Sigh*
It’s for VIPs so I can’t do it. Oh well, I guess goodluck to all who can participate in the Baryonyx Tournament. Will there be another tournament for non-VIPs?

8 Likes

Not by the looks of the weekly schedule, looks like you non vips get a break, mylodon might be next week :sloth:

9 Likes

Lol that makes me sound so sad but it’s funny at the same time
In the bright side though, we do get a break with mylodon MAYBE being next week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am having a break too, I am probably not participating in this tourney unless I feel bored taking a break from the tortoise one

4 Likes

I think I’ll do the tournament. Hopefully they’ll do twin tournaments for giant orthocone or Mastodonsaurus

3 Likes

We need a twin tourney for Prestosuchus. It’s the closest thing to a glass cannon amphib hybrid.

3 Likes

Why is my fave dino in a tournament right when I can get 63 sdna from the camp cretaceous events

2 Likes

Im done. 25th in dominator. Took me half an hour.

2 Likes

The tournament hasn’t started yet…

2 Likes

Pretty good trick since the tournament only started 9 minutes ago, over 8 hours AFTER your post…

Even then 25 in Dominator on Day 1 of a six day tournament isn’t going to last very long

7 Likes

Definitely not doing it now that it’d a 6 day tournament

3 Likes

Why is it 6 instead of 3?

3 Likes

Because it’s TWIN baryonyx tournament? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m currently in spot no 1 with 621 trophies, bottom is 189 last I checked

3 Likes

Last time I checked that’s what it said

3 Likes

Actually it’s weaker than Ostapo, who has more HP and slightly more attack, so you aren’t gaining much, with the only reasons to get Presto is because you don’t need DNA to get her and how extremely limited the Amphib roster is.

8 Likes

Presto at L20 is great on a team of VIP for maxing tournament points per battle with a consistency for winning.

Presto at L36/L40 are great if you plan to keep Indoraptors at L1/L2.

Past that, osta for the win. I keep a few at L30 (L31 is too much for my L1 Indos) and they get used. 18hour cool down, get them every day. Kool is at L40 is a little stronger but 1D6H cool down, harder to play every day at the same time.

6 Likes

Well I guess good luck to everyone, I have a free weekend because I am not vip, pretty about it

2 Likes

The cooldown time for Presto at L40 is also less than half of that of a L40 Ostapo. I use my Prestos far more often for that reason.

2 Likes

Whats the average trophy count for 1 week longs?

2 Likes