Ludia Forums

Twin Stigymoloch VIP Tournament 01/15/2021 - 01/18/2021

Ah. Yes. Happy noises. :slight_smile:

First Two cards have 50-50 odds for either 5K DNA or 1K DBs.

12 Likes

You beat me to it :sweat_smile:

While I really needed woowoo, twin stygis will be much more satisfying :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if the trophy counts higher for twin creature packs? Missed out on the last one

4 Likes

Was too lazy to log back in, but did it nonetheless. :joy: Here are all 4 cards.

And yes,

I’m using this name for my Woowoo as well. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hopefully I get 2 bucks cards, and that first image give it a chance to load fury… :joy:

2 Likes

Much easier to spell and pronounce that way

4 Likes

Are vip tournaments less popular because it’s not an unlockable dino? Just wondering how much of a grind I’ll have to put in

I’m not sure they are “less popular”, but VIP tournaments generally require less trophies because there are fewer VIPs. Same end result, but I think a different cause…

3 Likes

Oh ok that’s makes sense I wasn’t even thinking about that, thanks

2 Likes

So glad to see this. I am so happy to be wrong getting of a single copy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Don’t care about the rest of the rewards though, both of them are needed on my side. At least I am not getting three coins cards this time. :grin:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t count on much of a lower trophy requirement. We’ve seen this exact tournament twice before. The 11/18/19 tournament required 1260 trophies, and the 5/4/20 tournament required 1245 trophies. These are easily the highest trophy counts of any VIP tournament.

Edit: Presumably the upcoming tournament will be 3 days. The previous iterations of this tournament were 3 day, 5 hour affairs. So, not the exact same tournament, but near enough for my point to be valid.

@Jamie_Hand, one of the great Mysteries of the Universe is the degree (if any) of which player participation drives the Dominator League floor in tournaments.

9 Likes

Thanks Andy once again, me too here, I really wonder what describes the bottom of dom for real, knowing all of the other players are bots in each of the brackets except the player itself. Anyways it still gotta be a cakewalk for all of us in here I assume. :sunglasses::handshake::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just for clarification is the VIP tournament exclusively VIP dinos or just VIP members?

2 Likes

Just VIP members, you can use your entire Jurassic lineup

5 Likes

Cool thanks!

2 Likes

Ok what the hell is this battle for being in predator

4 Likes

First run

7 Likes

This makes me seriously consider taking up VIP so much!

3 Likes

I know it’s still really early but it feels good to be in first place for my first time. Probably won’t last long though :rofl:

3 Likes

This is definitely a first for me. I’ve never even finished in Dominator League. Took some advice in the forum. The two fodder approach has worked really well for me.

6 Likes

Not Morning Run, but indeed refreshing. So that’s where my full Lineup can take me on the first run. :relieved:

7 Likes