Ludia Forums

Twin Stigymoloch VIP Tournament 01/15/2021 - 01/18/2021

Btw I realized the fact of landing on a Twin Stygimoloch Pack with a tiny possibility. If I do, which I now is nearly impossible in every world langueage, I will perform a tapping dance which generate a small scale eartquake in Ankara. :rofl:

3 Likes

To be fair, a few of us spent 3-4 months focused only on Ceno to be tournament ready before switching back to Jurassic’s. Waiting for the tournament that will never come…

4 Likes

Wow that is motivating. Then it means nearly in 6 months of total, I can build up a decent tournament based squad on both huh? I was planning a period just like that, so you made me so happy about that Mr. @Dino_Hunter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t think like that, the aquatic one gave a reward for all of your efforts eventually, the new year is also open for possibilities. My spider senses are telling me that we will have a ceno tourney in a future not so far. :wink:

3 Likes

haha hopefully. Here’s the thread when we all switched focus on Ceno’s after a horribly hard aquatic tournament that told us to focus on other aspects of the game

4 Likes

Oh I am already awared of that. Reece and I just inspired each other. Here is mine if you are into this :upside_down_face:

My 2 Weeks of Modded Adventure

2 Likes

Yep saw that one, started recording then got distracted…haha My current focus has been to achieve a clear market, which I can say has been achieved.

4 Likes

Congrats mister, I know the satisfaction in that one. But you know, it neeever eeever stays like that thanks to the slot occupying tourney ones. 1 week of hatching times really need an adjustment. I hope in a near future, they consider about that. 'Cause there is always a new creature popping up and resulting in an endless dillemma for the newbies as I am.

3 Likes

Now this is the Morning Run. :joy:

5 Likes

Haha still behind. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Who cares being on top, once I finished in the first place and all I did get was three coin cards like a joke. It was a VIP like this one offering 1.5k bucks in each card! The way of game’s thanking was me don’t likey. So let’s cross our fingers for landing on that tiny chance of an extra VIP pack. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

True. :joy: Thankfully this time DNA has 50% odds in the first two cards so even if we don’t get those shiny DBs we can still have something good lmao.

2 Likes

Some data

5 Likes

Afternoon Run :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

I find that vip tournaments award so much more dna. I get a lot of 500 dna cards and sometimes 1000 dna cards while it barely ever happens during normal tournaments. Can anyone confirm?

5 Likes

You pretty much secured the twins!:muscle:

4 Likes

Haha thanks! This was the first Tournament Run along with the new members of my Lineup. Looks like they can secure 800+ trophies on the first run and 1200+ on second and third runs (considering I use almost half of the Lineup keeping the rest for PvE). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Count me in on this one. Definitely I am earning far more DNAs than usual. Exactly as I needed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am waiting for tomorrow for the easier matchups, was lightening the boss missions but look what happened. :confused:
Zombie Boss Alert!

2 Likes

We were used to see them die and come back but it is the first time I am seeing one deathproof. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes