Twin Stygimoloch VIP Tournament - 11/22/2019 - 11/25/2019 (Open stygimoloch tournament?)

Mine is nowhere.

I see the VIP tournament in the news section but I’ve got no access anywhere.

Update: Anyone having the same problem should restart the game. It fixed mine.

1 Like

It has moved to VIP section. But still we the non-Vip players can play.
Please let us know weather we will receive the final winning cards or unnecessarily our creatures will be going for the recovery mode.

If you restart your game it should be where it is supposed to be:

Have you exited your game and then came back into the game is it still playable?

Yes, I exited the game. Closed it properly. Still it is playable.

The only other 3 day VIP tournament was just shy of 1,000 trophies:

2 Likes

It is still playable for me too

Anyone look at the top prize?

First two cards are 1,000 bucks or 5,000 DNA

Last two are stygimoloch!

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting my guess is you won’t have access to it by the end, the question is if you can play high enough and fast enough before you can’t get in anymore if you will still get a reward at the end. It’s a risk you could take but if you aren’t supposed to get access you can’t be too mad if you aren’t allowed to get the prize.

Well I am not VIP and I cant access it (hope this helps)

Were you able to participate at least once prior to it going VIP?

No. TBH I had not looked previously.

Here is my first session.

1 Like

For data projections, if needed.

1 Like

I raced up to dominator early in the day. Just wondering if anyone has seen a bottom of dominator less than 200 points?

I’m thinking it starts at 200 at the beginning of a tournament.

mine is low 200’s atm as well

I am wondering the same things as well. I am not a VIP but for some reason I have access to this tourney… I would really like the styglomich… as I only have one hat was given out a while ago. I don’t want to waste my time playing the tourney only if I’m going to get the rug pulled out from under me at the end! Does anyone have a response from Ludia yet?

Were you able to participate in the tournament before they moved it to the VIP section? I think that if you managed to get a battle in before it was moved you might be in the “system” so to speak with no real easy way to remove you. I am not sure about what happens at the end of the tournament though.

4 Likes

I think the tourney should be open to all, VIP or not, since it was [mistakenly?] made available in the general section this morning.

2 Likes

Yes, I happened to be playing the game when the tournament went live so I got about 7-8 battles in before they moved it to the VIP section… I was really excited to see a tournament for a Dino that I don’t have already!