Twin Stygimoloch VIP Tournament - 11/22/2019 - 11/25/2019 (Open stygimoloch tournament?)

mine is low 200’s atm as well

I am wondering the same things as well. I am not a VIP but for some reason I have access to this tourney… I would really like the styglomich… as I only have one hat was given out a while ago. I don’t want to waste my time playing the tourney only if I’m going to get the rug pulled out from under me at the end! Does anyone have a response from Ludia yet?

Were you able to participate in the tournament before they moved it to the VIP section? I think that if you managed to get a battle in before it was moved you might be in the “system” so to speak with no real easy way to remove you. I am not sure about what happens at the end of the tournament though.

4 Likes

I think the tourney should be open to all, VIP or not, since it was [mistakenly?] made available in the general section this morning.

2 Likes

Yes, I happened to be playing the game when the tournament went live so I got about 7-8 battles in before they moved it to the VIP section… I was really excited to see a tournament for a Dino that I don’t have already!

I’d be really surprised if they don’t block non-VIPs from getting the prize or locking them out at some point since certainly a big reason behind having such a rare prize would be to encourage more people to pony up for a VIP membership.

@DinoStan I agree that the tourney should be made available to all, but I guess we will see what Ludia does… they are usually pretty generous when mistakes like this happens…

2 Likes

Has anyone landed the jackpot on the prize wheel yet? Happened to me twice in almost 3 years so I don’t hold out much hope but surely someone, somewhere will get lucky?!

Also, is this the first time that a twin VIP creature pack has been a prize?!

I was wondering the same… what a time to land on it if you do! Of course, they could make it even harder to get than normal, we have no idea what the actual probability is.

I would like to be in the tourney.

Would be amazing timing!

If anyone is fortunate enough, I wonder if they’ll be brave enough to post on here and cope with the envy of everyone else! :smile:

1 Like

ive gotten the usual torture from the prize wheel so far of landing just after or before the pack <_<, still hate that it shows a wheel and doesnt just give me a prize, dont get my hopes up game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be strutting round wearing my stygimogloch on my head. You’d never hear the end of it

1 Like

Winning the top prize from the ‘wheel of disappointment and false hopes’ wouldn’t cause envy per se, just a ban from the forums followed by Internet curses like, “May you live the rest of your life constantly feeling like you must go to the bathroom without actually needing to.” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So basically, you’re going to curse the winner with cystitis

You brute.

3 Likes

I was thinking more of tenesmus, lol.

3 Likes

My second day.

1 Like

Anyone else very annoyed that LPs aren’t on the prize wheel? (packs notwithstanding of course). :grinning:

1 Like

Today’s progress

2 Likes

Finally got my run in