Ludia Forums

Two discovery worthy of Jurassic Park! πŸ¦–

paleontologists discovered a hypacrosaurus fossil containing in perfect condition DNA!
Screenshot_20210317-210018

in addition! in 2025, they will create a dinosaur based on a chicken! its prototype will be called chickenosaurus, and, afterwards, chickenosaurus, velociraptor!249a9f16a5b9ea00daa6ae0be0d162cb

5 Likes

for the image of the chickenosaurus, which is written in French, here is the translation!

1#Injection of a protein cocktail into a chicken embryo to modify the expression of genes in the beak, wings and tail.

1 Like

2#Blocking of the development of the beak, reactivation of the growth of teeth and muzzle.

1 Like

3#Interruption of the fusion of the fingers that form wings, reactivation of the growth of the arm.

1 Like

4#Stop the welding of the vertebrae which form the hindquarters, reactivation of the growth of the tail.

1 Like

This looks very cool imo!

There are literally 5 movies telling why this is a bad idea and another one coming up :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope its not going to end like in (Dominion)!

Oh my god Its , its a dinosaurimages

I look forward @Indominusrexgen2

1 Like

me too, hoping for a recreated parasaurolophus(my favorite dino)
@Blacksaber could you send me the website for those discovery?

and me, a triceratops!

I stumbled upon it without doing it on purpose, but looking for chickenosaurus or hypacrosaurus

1 Like

Ok I found it, looking interesting!!
They even found a pregnant T-rex with dna inside it!!
maybe a T-rex recreation :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

and for triceratops and parasoro? you to find something?

1 Like

found something about Parasaurolophus but it look like something old but nothing about triceratops
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

only about Hypacrosaurus stebingeri from the Two Medicine formation of Montana USA

sorry just change my post meant triceratops instead of parasaurolophus. :sweat_smile:
Nothing about triceratops either.

Did you found anything???

well … maybe one day … there are cases mixing a Jackson’s chameleon with a parrot and making it herbivorous?

1 Like