Two ideas for unlocking locked creatures

So now, let’s speak about locked creature. For who doesn’t know what are those, here they are: Coloborhynchus, Tuojiangosaurus, Pelecanimimus, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Tyrannotitan, Pyroraptor,Nasutoceratops, Corythosaurus, Euoplocephalus, Supersaurus, Parasaurolophus, Rajasaurus, Metriorhynchus, Aerotitan, Prionosuchus, Sarcosuchus, Scaphognathus, Suchomimus, Dimetrodon and Shunosaurus. Now that we listed them out, those creature aren’t in the weekly unlock rotation. But I found a method to unlock them: with Clash of Champions. Now CoC is very difficult battle for thrash prize, but after level 40 i’d like if there is a poll with a chance of three locked creatures, like with CoT. The only difference is that CoC will be there even after level 60, and as I told, you cant’unlock those given creature before level 40.
Another idea to unlock those creature is lazier, and it would be to do packs to buy with LPs: Common Creature unlock costs 1,500 LPs, Rare ones costs 2,250 LPs, Super Rares costs 3,500 LPs and Legendaries costs 5,000 LPs. Those packs, like VIPs ones change every week as Ludia wants.What do you think? Are those good ideas or not?

2 Likes

I am not that well knowledgable on the CoC side but pretty sure that Ludia won’t do such a thing like on the second one. Because my personal experience until now says to me that the game always wants to unleash some struggle upon us. Via daily events, via tourneys, via TH or even in the story flow which even not much of us giving extreme attention on. So my saying is it would be much easier to earn them by this method so Ludia won’t allow this to happen. But maybe just maybe Ludia could use a method like forming up a brand new event letting us use the same rarity dinos to fight against and earning those locked ones as a reward: Oppsies they already exist as called Earth Shattering. :grin::grin: So there is no other option than hoping them to pop up through packs or via TH offers for now seemingly. Let’s hope Ludia begin to put them back in rotation by the start of the new year. If I come with a bright idea, I will let you know here. :wink:

1 Like

Ok thank you very much

1 Like

then i would get to unlock 3 legendary creatures at level 30

1 Like

No, there is like in a week: Pelecanimimus pack,then Giganotosaurus pack, Aerotitan pack and Prionosuchus pack and so on with all licked boys of every rarity

1 Like

Great ideas, but I’m afraid we still possibly won’t get those unlocks anytime soon. Don’t get me wrong, I need those unlocks as well. But I’ve seen many requests since March and we all got the same response that we would have to wait, even though there were many suggestions.

I would love if they implemented these ideas.

1 Like

I agree. I hope something for the new year :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes