Ludia Forums

Two new events on the map!

Hello all!

I have two ideas I would love to share with you about a new kind of event! Since most of us are struggling to find some dinosaurs we want because of the different areas 1-4, it would be fun if there would be some sort of migration events occasionally, from time to time. I will try to explain below how it will work:

A. Mixed Zones Day
The title might be self-explanatory, but in case it’s not, I will try to explain what it means. Occasionally there will be a few hours (or a full day) when the zones won’t exist, which means you can have a chance to find a particular dinosaur everywhere instead of in just this particular zone you’re usually find it in. In other words… All dinosaurs become global spawns within this timeframe! This is an event that will be announced!

B. On the Loose
This is more like an event that can occur randomly in the game, regardless of what time it is or what day it is. It’s quite similar to the other idea I have, but with the exception that this is limited to park spawn dinosaurs and occur more often, but maybe not too often.

When this event is triggered, a symbol with a timer appear in the upper right corner of the map screen. This means that all park exclusive dinosaurs has escaped and can be found globally, not limited to parks. When the time runs out, everything goes back to normal. This is not an announced event.

What do you guys think? Is it good? Is it bad?

Best Regards
Taffixo, DHFTN

4 Likes