Ludia Forums

TWRsauruses is recruiting— New, committed yet friendly, daily, and STRONG alliance!

Hello.

A new, incoming powerhouse alliance has been created, called TWRsauruses - This is a very selective, intelligent alliance with only friendly, ambitious, dedicated and helpful players.

There are 9 of us this far and we are all powerhouses for our levels and awesome at strategizing. Most on the team now are my fellow members from an old alliance we shared, but they took the high road with me to form a more structured and strict, yet still very fun, ACTIVE alliance. (We are all English speaking FYI) Those of which who came along with me decided, “we’re not playing daily for others to be requesting DNA after 20 days of not playing, or reap our rewards in general.” In my opinion was not run well. There was no order and communication and it fell to pieces. There were no rewards because people weren’t dedicated, and there would be a “x has been removed from the alliance” everyday. No one was wanting to raid, do daily missions, etc.

I am changing that now. I don’t want that for the TWRsauruses. I became a level 20 in less than 3 months. I get the game. I and others love to give advice whenever needed. We are the top 9 daily and active players from the old group and all different levels (most 11+).

I want only the best for this new powerful, dedicated group: BIG rewards, AWESOME Dino’s, and a very sturdy, consistent team.

We are a team that is there for one another and not afraid to ask what one may think is the dumbest question, you’ll always get an nice, polite answer- you’re a brother when you are with us.- I love questions and appreciate people who want answers to improve.

Also, we are “small” yet ridiculously effective for a reason. I am picky. I want to be messaged on Discord for you to show your interest and tell me your in game progress/info and get to know you. As just 9 so far, we have accomplished more in a the first 3 days than we did as a group of 50, half non active players.

We have a ton of fun, are ALL friendly, but all require only one thing- DAILY, SERIOUS ACTIVE new friends/players. I can’t stress this enough. This is why we are different.

We have requirements and goals to get great rewards, but also have fun playing the game and chatting about whatever appropriate, mainly game related conversations. There are no bullies or shunning people. There are no “I know more” or “I’m better” it’s seriously just fun, chatting and helpful tactics.

Sorry if turned away, I am looking for a certain “type” of alliance member personality to join us. For example have 0 Trophies. Come on. There may be many slots open but I am not looking to fill them with flakes, I want quality, smart, honest players, we are in no rush to fill spaces with people we don’t believe in.*

Being a part of this growing group means there are strict yet not so hard to follow requirements, if you are a serious player. To be one of us it is 100% mandatory that:

-You MUST complete ALL DAILY MISSIONS- EVERYDAY. (Too easy!)

-You are active (if you are not active for 3 days, without communicating to me, you will be removed)— Rare exception: if it’s a real life issue, I get it. Just have it communicated on discord before is all I ask don’t leave your team wondering what happened.

-You MUST have minimum of 500 trophies- if newer, lvl 8 min. requirement. If you are just barely under the 1000 trophy count, but still are active, daily, and dedicated, just msg me!).

-Partake in raids - it will be noticed if you do not help your team. Also why wouldn’t you want to raid it’s the best part of the game!

-You complete min one Tournament takedowns if applicable

-Donate DNA whenever you can to all who ask IF you can. It comes around, trust me, no one collects less than 2 people contributing, usually it’s more than half of us. We give a lot, we get a lot.

-We only ask for DNA if necessary, as in: you’re going to use this to create or evolve something and are that close you need to ask for help. We don’t abuse the donations. That’s why it works so well. Everyone gets DNA and it’s respectful to give it. It will over time become routine and you will enjoy getting lots of DNA when you really need it.

We are hard workers and here for one another. We like to plan and strategize before entering raids. Everyone on the team is like family. Really.

If you would want to be part of the team, and believe you meet our requirements, DM me on discord: Twr323#7368

Also DM me for any info, to ask any other general questions, etc on the alliance. Don’t be shy to msg if you are serious! I am not a jerk at all, but I am serious about who is invited. Then you are family.

Only serious applicants request please!

Please do not waste my time or yours if you are not serious and onboard with our requirements. Please msg me before bothering to not follow instructions to join our alliance.

Hello.

The incoming powerhouse alliance is here! This is a very selective, intelligent alliance with only friendly, ambitious, dedicated and helpful players.

There are 7 of us this far & we are all powerhouses for our levels and awesome at strategizing. All handpicked.

I want only the best for this new powerful, dedicated group: BIG rewards, AWESOME Dino’s, & a very sturdy, consistent team.

We are a team that is there for one another & not afraid to ask what one may think is the dumbest question, you’ll always get an nice, polite answer.

Also, we are “small” yet ridiculously effective for a reason. I am picky. I want to be messaged on Discord for you to show your interest & tell me about yourself and dedication. As 7 so far, we have accomplished more in a the first 3 days than we did as a group of 50 before, all half non active players.

We have a ton of fun, are ALL friendly, but all require only one thing- DAILY, SERIOUS ACTIVE new friends/players. I can’t stress this enough. We are different.

100% mandatory that these very easy rules are followed:

REQUIREMENTS:

-You MUST complete ALL DAILY MISSIONS- EVERYDAY.

-You are active (if you are not active for 3 days, without communicating to me, you will be removed)— Rare exception: real life issue, I get it. Just me a DM on discord

-You MUST have a min of 500 trophies- if newer, lvl 8 min. requirement.

-Partake in raids when available

-complete min 1 Tournament takedowns per day it’s active

-Donate DNA whenever you can to all who ask IF you can. It comes around, trust me, no one collects less than 2 people contributing, usually it’s more than half of us. We give a lot, we get a lot.

• Req. DNA if necessary, ex: you’re going to create or evolve & are that close. We don’t abuse the donations. That’s why it works so well. Everyone gets DNA.

We are hard workers and here for one another. We like to plan and strategize before entering raids. Everyone on the team is like family. Really.

If you would want to be part of the team, and believe you meet our requirements, DM me on discord: Twr323#7368

Also DM me for any info, to ask any other general questions, etc on the alliance. Don’t be shy to msg if you are serious! I am not a jerk at all, but I am serious about who is invited. Then you are family.

Only serious applicants request please!

Please do not waste my time or yours if you are not serious and onboard with our requirements. Please msg me beforehand bothering to not follow instructions to join our alliance.

1 Like

Unfortunately I already have an alliance, but best of luck!