Ludia Forums

Tyrannolophosaur Buff

Provided Ludia’s exclusivity equates to power logic, Tyrannolophosaur (which is created from two daily exclusive creatures) should receive a buff.

Original Stats
Health: 4200
Attack: 1640
Speed: 108
Critical Chance: 20%
Moveset:
Nullifying Strike
Distracting Strike
Defence Shattering Impact
Defence Shattering Rampage

Buffed Stats
Health: 4300
Attack: 1800
Speed: 108
Critical Chance: 20%
Moveset:
Distraction
Nullifying Impact
Defence Shattering Impact
Defence Shattering Rampage

The slight attack buff is purely due to the fact that both parent species have attack stats of 1800 and there really is no reason as to why their hybrid would have a nerfed attack. The main function of the revised moveset is to provide Tyrannolophosaur with the defence shattering capabilities of Tyrannosaurus Gen2 as well as constant access to the distracting capabilities of Dilophosaurus Gen2. Nullifying Impact would increase damage output at the tradeoff of a cool down. Just some food for thought.

1 Like

I personally think T-loaf is fine, because even though it’s made from 2 daily creatures, it is also one of the few legendaries with no epic ingredient, so it can be easily obtained just from dna donations.
Plus there are other legendaries out there that need a buff way more, such as Rajakylo, Monomimus, Pretzal, Noodletitan, Gigaspike, Dilophobia, Koolabour, Megalosuchus, Ankyntro, just to name a few.
Also I don’t really like something with 1800 damage, dsr, and immune to distraction. Yes I know Mammolania exists but that thing is broken

10 Likes

Could you check my reply in my post,I have suggested a hybrid for Procerathomimus

Well, in terms of rarity, I don’t think it really matters to Ludia. Dsungaia is a hybrid of a rare and a common and it’s very powerful (due to their exclusivity). As for the combination of Immune to Distraction and Defence Shattering Rampage, it could still be cloaked or evaded.

1 Like

I would agree with everything If not for the immunity to distraction. No high damage chomper should be immune to distraction. But other than that, nice rework.

To be honest I think it needs a speed boost because its parent is the dilolophasaurus. I am thinking maybe 115 or 120

1 Like

Faster chomper? Interesting. I like it. Most theropod chompers are pretty slow

1 Like

@UnicornWizard you have done this thing well,right now Tyrannolophosaur is a good legendary,but not a meta,this buff will make it a part of the meta,and would not break the mid game player system at the same time .

Honestly 115 would also be broken for a chomper,so 106-109 is a fine range.

Hmm I dunno, a chomper that could nullify seems a bit odd to me(This was my opinion with the original moveset as well). I think it should gain definite impact instead of null impact, and have Armour piercing impact. So it will be
Distraction
Definite impact
Armour piercing impact
Defence shattering rampage.
And passive as well, Immune to distraction.
And thus Tenontorex also gains Immune to distraction.

I could see a fast chomper happening with lower attack or weaker moves to compensate. But better to make it it’s own idea, rather than radically change Tyrannolophosaur.

Maybe Precise Rampage instead of Definite Impact,I like Precise and hate Definite moves.

Note that it is a chomper, so it should go through both shields and armour. So maybe precise shattering impact will be fine, rampage will be a bit OP

Please no! No chompers should not have that.

2 Likes

I agree with everything except Immunity to Distraction. Don’t repeat Mammolania mistake. No chomper should be Immune to Distraction. Dilo has it probably because he has only 1x moves

1 Like

I’m okay if it doesn’t get immune to distraction

I am only basing it off of its parent the Dilolophasaurus

1 Like

YES FINALLY SOMEONE THAT GETS ME. I seriously have no idea why its attack is 1640 when both parents are 1800

1 Like

After second thought, I do understand everyone’s aversion to Immune to Distraction paired with a high damage chomper. I changed it in the main post.

I think the nullifying aspect was just directly taken from Dilo Gen2. It definitely adds to Tyrannolophosaur’s niche when you consider that no other chomper has access to null.