Ludia Forums

UK alliance... New alliance please join us

UK Alliance

New alliance recruiting, PLEASE JOIN :grin:

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING ALL TROPHY COUNTS!!
Have you had an alliance then been kicked out after contributing and giving dna, been helpful and friendly but they wanted higher trophy players? Do you want to just enjoy trades and meet friendly players to chat and to help/share expertise… then please join us.

REQUIRMENTS-
1- MUST BE FRIENDLY
2-MUST BE ACTIVE
3-DONT JUST REQUEST DNA PLEASE DONTATE WHAT YOU CAN ALSO :blush:

ALL TROPY COUNTS CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED.

4 Likes

Please join us… :pray:

1 Like

I would join but I’m already in another alliance

Ah that’s OK, if you ever find your self without one your welcome to join :blush:

1 Like

Only 2 members at moment as just set up so plenty of space for players of all levels :+1:

Woop we have our 1st join up :grin: gotta start somewhere right? Lol.

I’ve got 50/50 members in my clan atm :wink:

Yea yea lol I was in one with 50 Til got booted :thinking: not sure why gave dna was friendly and chatty and didn’t even have the lowest trophy​:roll_eyes: thought I will sacrifice some dna and coins for now and start my own… :joy: I do miss the trade and coins tho :sob::joy:

Sorry if that was me booting you out, I kicked out everyone under 1000 trophies (granted you may have more so it probably wasn’t you). I’m now trying to figure out who are active/inactive so I can weed out and introduce some new members.

Nah wasn’t me im not that low. Think that will be my focus, who is active and participating not just taking dna. Easier with 3 members then 50 :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

Yep, this is my conundrum, until Ludia introduce ‘last logged in’ info it’s all observation and guess work… personally I’d just like to spend more time playing JWA than administering it. Doh!

###Updated name of alliance to
The sharptooth alliance
Sorry if anyone tried to join this and couldn’t find it. ###

Just put in a request :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you? Lol. It says you need to be friendly and you’re a member of the grumpy old men club!

I am the template from which all grumpy old men have been cut, but I don’t bite… much. :grin:

1 Like