Ludia Forums

Umoonasaurus Tournament 02/05/2021 - 02/08/2021

Confirmed by Ludia.

4 Likes

Ugh. I want new dinos not stupid useless marine dinos.

I already have it unlocked so I’ll probably do the bare minimum for this one.

1 Like

Same here. After the Segnosaurus CoT Screw-Up, this is the first Tournament creature I’m unlocking twice. :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, same goes for me. Glad it happens to coincide with the weekend my PS5 arrives too. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Woow, @Wilson, you happy few… Will has other weekend plans it seems. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

SegnoSUCHUS?? In CoT?? Fury, you remember when was it? I am even ok with a Segnosaurus in CoT, in a tourney, in a boss mission or whatever. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Please tell me, my heart is bumping fast. :anguished:

2 Likes

SegnoSAURUS. :sweat_smile: I am so sorry! It is a very common mistake I make haha.

Now on to check all of my posts in this Forum and see exactly how many times I wrote the Segnocroc instead of the Segnodino…

3 Likes

You literally broke my heart. Shattered it into pieces legit. Thank you. Hope is for living, you know. Maybe, just maybe… I can see the sour face of her with a frowning beak, on the horizon again, one day. Segnosaurus, hear my voice. I summon you. :pensive:

2 Likes

We’ve had Hybrid Tournaments many times before; as I recall in 2020 we had Megarchelon and Indominus Rex Gen 2. I believe the year before that was Gorgosuchus.

Hopefully this year the tide is in your favor and Segnosuchus gets selected. :wink: That is, if it gets the Hybrid Tournament majority vote for the March poll if it happens this year as well like before.

3 Likes

Umoonasaurus has come put twice since the last segnosaurus CoT so I hope a segno tourney/CoT to come out soon

3 Likes

Nice trade harbour fodder tournament, he goes for a lot of LP/DB.

3 Likes

I can sense your pain behind this statement. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Lol no pain at all, if they’re not gonna release new aquatics and expand areas that need it then aquatics are just gonna help generate me resources for the jurassic side of the game

4 Likes

True. To be honest, most of us here who secured the Bananogmius (and Suchodus :woozy_face:) worked on our Aquatic lineups for a change, that Aquatic tournament was so good. I’m really looking forward to another one.

5 Likes

Aquatic tournaments are great, switches up the monotonous jurassic tourneys, however as my aquatics already easily win in dom and my PvE for aquatics is pretty easy theres currently no need to expand my aquatic lineup and experience the already existing gaps even further, I see it as a waste of time and resources, if aquatics were growing I’d think differently, liosicthodon doesnt do it for me unfortunately…

5 Likes

My motivation is running pretty low the last few weeks and I already have the unlock so this tournament will definitely be a if I have nothing better to do kinda thing.

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t know such a thing exists, I mean the voting. Can you unlock the hybrid afterwards as usual or is it a single copy as VIPs? And also how does the voting occur, like we do to decide CoTs? I am fairly new to these.

2 Likes

That’s how it went for Gorgosuchus and Megarchelon. The vote typically happens as part of March Matchess for the final tournament in March. Winning the tournament grants the unlock. Typically, the trophy requirement is higher than a regular tournament, similar to a first-run tournament. Each Summer brings an Indominus rex tournament. Every once in a while, we have had other hybrid tournaments, such as Metriaphodon in August 2019

5 Likes

TBH I might just go for pred reward (if it is legendary aquatic twins)

2 Likes