Ludia Forums

Unable to access my accounts

I am very angry I am continually writing ludia support emails and I get no where . The update you did in February wipe my account out and I’m not able to access it. It still shows up in the alliance I’m in I spent alot of money. Then I open another account spend money and now I’m not able to access that one either. This is horrible shame on you guys doing these updates than after I get screwed. I should be reimbursed for the money I spent on both accounts this is not fair. The alliance I’m in is The Catchers. I have accounts I can’t access in here its under mamimeechy#2837 and mamimeechy#2838

Hey there, michelle_Posadas. I am very sorry to hear that your experience with our support team was not as positive as we would like it to be. We’ll definitely note your feedback and share it with our team.

In the meantime, if you are still having account issues, please do continue your messages with our support team. Our team will try to assist you as best as they can.

Thank you.

Ned Support
March 26

Hey there, michelle_Posadas. I am very sorry to hear that your experience with our support team was not as positive as we would like it to be. We’ll definitely note your feedback and share it with our team.

In the meantime, if you are still having account issues, please do continue your messages with our support team. Our team will try to assist you as best as they can.

Thank you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.