Unable to add to sanctuary due to creature on pvp or friendly team when it isn't on either

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Adding Echo to sanctuary

Area is was found in: sanctuary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- checked both pvp and friendly teams
Step 2 - added Echo to friendly team and then removed. Still tells me he is on pvp or friendly team
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: constant

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Anyone else running into an issue when trying to add a dino to a sanctuary but it greyed out saying you can’t add a creature from you pvp or friendly list but it isn’t on either list?

To you check to see if the creature your trying to place is on your tournament team?

Well I have to edit this because I was wrong, the creature is on the tournament team, even though I didn’t put it on the team.

Now the problem is I can’t get it off the tournament team. I only have 6 available creatures, which is 2 short of a full team. I can’t replace it because I don’t have any extras and I can’t play the tournament because I don’t have enough. This seems like a big oversight by the developers with a pretty simple fix, stop auto adding creatures to teams

1 Like