Ludia Forums

Unable to battle in this broken tournament

Playing from 2 and a half hours and still only been able to play one match and win and then in second match i wasn’t able to do anything after first dino . So I restarted app and it happened again so restarted again and I lost the match. After that just been getting timed out or when I click on battle nothing happens. I can do other stuff but can’t battle.

Hey Mitul_C_Vaishnav, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem battling in our Tournament. Could you email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information, so our team can investigate to see what might be causing this issue?

In the meantime, try restarting your device and see if that can help.

What is the use. I will get a reply on Monday only. Seriously just refund the money we have spent on this game as it cannot work at all
@Ned

I can understand your frustration, but our team will really appreciate the information, and it would be useful in their investigation. Could you give our team a chance to try and make this right for you? :slight_smile:

Same thing happened last tournament I spent hours and only match timeout ,match getting stuck etc. Now I tried for a match and it kept searching for an opponent for 7 minutes. I clicked cancel and came out . I can do other things but no battles. And I have sent an email regarding something else if I send one more then dunno if I get response for first one or second or both get delayed
@Ned

It’s 3:10 am here . Still trying to get some points so that I don’t lack behind a lot. But no use as I can’t battle at all

As long as it’s sent as a separate email, your first one shouldn’t get affected.