Ludia Forums

Unable to battle since update

Why am I unable to battle since the most recent update? I was able to battle right after the update 1 time and I had to wait five minutes for it to find an opponent. Now its been several days and I can only battle the AI. What is going on? I just spent $50 cash to join the tournament and still nothing. Guess who won’t respond when you put a support ticket in!

Could be that there is no one in the arena, that you are in that matches with your trophy and strength wise. There are some dead arenas and then there are the ones that are dropper paradise. It has happened to me a few times.

Hey Humtrutricky, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look at your account to see what might be happening? Please make sure to include your support key in the email.

Thanks!

Dear Ludia, I have the same problem. And I have sent you email with video and support key.

Regards,
Marko

Thank you. I sent them a message and I’m waiting for a response. Still haven’t heard anything from the in game support which is quite sad. It’s not a matter of waiting or being in an arena with no one there. I’ve played this game for a while and understand what that is like. This is a legit issue with the game that I need resolved

Thank you but that’s not the case. I’ve experienced that before. This is a legit issue with game play.