Ludia Forums

Unable to buy cash offer from the store

Please can an admin get back to me on how to fix this problem. I’ve been trying since yesterday to buy cash offers from the store, but each time I click to buy, I get the blue rotating circle of doom. I’ve tried it on WiFi, I’ve done it on 4G, I’ve restarted the game several times, and still the same annoying problem. A video of this in action on my phone is here: https://youtu.be/Oe3T6uMWykk

It has nothing to do with the subject but, I would like to be able to buy that amount

How can I make an admin see this?

I’m really surprised that you haven’t had help with this.
It’s very unlike Ludia to not be on the case within seconds when someone wants to spend money and can’t!

1 Like

I know, right?! Very odd!! :joy: Thing is, I barely spend anything on this game, and when I try - NOPE!!!

With how these updates are going, I wouldn’t spend a cent on this game. But you do you.

3 Likes

I prefer to make money in tapjoy, easier and free

1 Like

Just delete the app and re-install. That’s what they will tell you to do. It happened to me about two months ago. Took them two weeks to answer.

I’m sorry to hear that is happening, LeeJay. I’m not really sure what’s causing this issue, but our team would be happy to investigate further to see what’s going on.

If you haven’t already, please email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Thank you!

Hi @Ned - thanks for getting back to me, however it’s sorted now. I managed to do it this morning luckily by following @Jason_Snyder’s advice and deleting and reinstalling the app. So thanks Jason! :blush: :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like