Unable to collect daily reward

Only shows this, and haven’t claimed our 10/9 reward

2 Likes

Same. I have both issues mentioned here, as does at least one other member of my alliance.

1 Like

This is freaking ridiculous… AGAIN you’ll probably send the rewards to everyone and those who picked early will get it twice…

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Daily reward can’t be collected.

Area is was found in: Daily awards

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- click on collect
Step 2 - Hit the highlighted award.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using:

iPhone 12
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

I had that problem too but it wouldn’t let me collect either and instead just changed to the new one

Went straight to this weeks… Without collecting last weeks :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Same thing happening here.

Happened with me too. Didn’t get any mission reward.

It is the same here as well all the members of our alliance are reporting they cannot collect anything from the daily rewards, the weekly alliance missions, and now it is the same with the daily strike towers as well ! so it looks like whatever this glitch is it is spreading throughout the game infecting other game items / rewards etc ??

you click on the strike tower but nothing happens, then it suddenly lets you in you do the required battles to win the reward but at the end of it all you get nothing … no rewards at all .?.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey there, JoeVolcano27. This is currently being investigated by our team.

Regarding the Strike tower rewards, could you please try restarting your game and see if the rewards appear in the missing rewards section?

If the issue persists after restarting, please reach out to our team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Thanks!

I’m having the same issue. Went straight to this week’s Alliance missions w/no ability to collect last weeks. Not Happy !! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also having this issue. Have let my Alliance know. Will we get something to compensate?

Hopefully they can figure it out soon… they only have a day to do so before everyones daily gift resets and then a whole new flood of forum complaints that all the progress everyone has done towards the daily gift were lost.

Thank you NED for your fast reply to my query.

I tried it several times ( rebooted device ) and failed each time so i shut down my device completely then rebooted it, still there when game went active again, deleted game and re - installed it then rebooted device again… problem appears to be gone for now ( strike towers glitch not able to collect rewards from them ) but i will keep an eye on it and if the problem re-occurs i will reach out to the support team for advice on what i can do to fix it from my end.

kind regards JoeVolcano27

1 Like

Yes can’t collect my two 10/10 alliance reward incubators , will not accept a crapy 100 cash apology !

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me I know my alliance never gets bottom rank

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When clicking the daily reward, it cannot be claimed.

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open daily reward calendar
Step 2 - Try to click day reward
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Only on today’s reward so far.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 10

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I’ve tried restarting the game multiple times, logging in and out, and clicking different areas of the screen. At least one other member of alliance has the same issue.

Every time I click on the gift that’s ready to collect, it doesn’t let me receive it (even if I reinstall the game!)

I’m having the same problem with Day 22.

Looks like a UI piece is overlapping the spot or there is no interactive piece representing day 22.