Ludia Forums

Unable to connect to server error

For the past 3 days I’ve been unable to connect to the servers I just keep getting the same “ failed to connect to server” error does anyone know what I should do

1 Like

Hi @Joshbsnipes welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face: Have you tried any troubleshooting methods?

1 Like

@Ned, in the past few days there have been a lot of posts from new-to-the-forum players regarding the server error, and it happened to me for a few hours yesterday.

Could you look into this, please?.. If this is fixed, many players would be happy.

1 Like

I found that on an Apple device logging out of my Apple iCloud account then logging back in solved it for me.

I have looked into It nothings worked from uninstalling and reinstalling to signing out of my apple account nothings seeming to work no matter what I do

Hey Joshbsnipes, some players on iOS devices had suggested that signing out and in of iCloud, fixed the issue for them. However, if you had already tried that and you’re still having issues, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thank you!

I put a ticket in 3 days ago I understand there’s probably a lot of tickets but I just don’t understand why this is happening

I got the same problem. Put in a ticket four days ago and got an answer today. They told me to log in and out of my Apple ID. This must be a joke right?
How can a support be so useless.

1 Like

@DANI8 hi, welcome to the forum! :grinning: May I ask… How long has this error been happening for you, and what methods have you already tried? I may be able to give a few tips.