Unable to get AMC incubator

I went to the AMC theater, watch the movie, tried to get a signal to get the incubator, Could not get a signal in the building how do I get the incubator?

I have the same probleme please help us
I cant see the area at all on all theater

Hey Hopefl, I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t get a signal from your AMC theatre. Sometimes it’s hard to maintain a connection when you’re inside a theater because of the size of the building. If you’re having connection issues, it might help if you try turning the data on your device off and on, and if possible try connecting to a WiFi connection instead.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps from this thread for connection issues and see if they help:

Sadly, if you can’t maintain a signal within the area of the AMC Incubator, you won’t be able to claim it.

If you’re still having issues, please feel free to contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they might be able to provide further assistance. Please include your support key in the email as well.

Are we only allowed 1 AMC reward? I have a good connection but the AMC reward wont load again.

LOL I can’t get one because the closest AMC theater is more than 50 miles south of here. We only have Regal Cinemas here. Any chance of doing a Regal event, Ludia - or is it too late?