Ludia Forums

Unable to get pass 1/27 load screen!

Since yesterday, I was stuck at 1/27 load screen. I tried many things to fix this issue, but unfortunately nothing worked. Sent an email to support already, but no response yet. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome. Btw, I use an iPhone.

We are experiencing the EXACT same thing! My son is so afraid he is going to lose all of his dinosaurs and progress in the game. I am freaking out and want to know how to fix this! We also sent an email, but only moments ago. I am hoping there is an answer. I will be following this with bated breath!

@Ned @Ronald can someone please help fix this connectivity issue?

1 Like

I did hear back from Ludia via email, but after taking the steps recommended in the email, we are still experiencing issues. I have had to delete and reinstall the app at least 3 times in one day. Luckily we are using apple ID so that his progress is saved. I am going to continue to try to figure this out.

Just curious, which iphone are you using and what is the storage capacity? We are running the game on 3 different iphones and the only one we are having issues with is the xs 64G.

I’m sorry to hear about your connectivity issue, @Sammie. Once our support team gets the chance to read your message, they will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, are you using WiFi connection? If you haven’t already, you can try forgetting the network on your device then re-adding it and see if that helps. Your patience is appreciated!

We had to log out of apple and game center, delete the game, hard restart the phone, then log back into everything, then reinstall the game. Like mentioned before, we use our apple ID to log in to the game so we were able to save progress. All of this seemed to work. We have had to delete and reinstall the game a couple times since then, but haven’t had to do all the other steps.

I was finally able to get back into my game after reinstalling the app. My GameCenter accout has all my in-game progress.