Ludia Forums

Unable to get the full 6 boosts on green supply drops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: unable to get my last boosts from green supply drops

Area is was found in: on the map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- get close to supply drop
Step 2 - click on it
Step 3 - wait for it without anything happening and game freezing everytime

How often does it happen: everytime

What type of device are you using: Galaxy S9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Same here game freezes entirely. Can’t get out of the supplydrop screen anymore…

4 Likes

Exactly what happened

Same issue. As soon as I tap the green drop the whole game is frozen. Must do a relaunch to resolve.

@ned The game is very broken. Do something!

Can confirm. Both my wife and I see the same behavior. Touching any green supply drop results in an inability to close the supply drop or spin it. We cannot complete our spins for coins, boosts, or the sanctuary tokens.

Hey Tielenaar, our team is working on a fix for this at the moment.

5 Likes

Thank you Ned :slight_smile: Can always count on you!

2 Likes

looks like it doesn’t affect everyone. having no problems spinning green stops. Hope it gets resolved for those affected.

Detailed Bug Report

Both my wife and I were good spinning lots of the green ones earlier in the morning, but it stopped working one or two spins after we each got the Irresistible scent. Maybe that’s related. I run an iPhone 8 and she uses an android, so I don’t think it is a phone-side issue. I’d say it is a server side issue.

It happens on EVERY green supply drop at this time. If I click one, I can spin the spinner but it never stops. I can then press and hold and the supply drop turns with my finger as I slide it side to side. The X on the bottom does not close the screen. You can see the X shrink when you touch it, but the screen stays open and the view is still zoomed in.

Only rebooting the application clears the screen… and if you touch another green supply drop, it repeats the same way. The orange supply drops and strike towers (battles) seem to behave normally. Suitcases also still work.

It started happening for both of us around 11:30 - 11:45am CDT.

5 Likes

I have even restarted my phone many times because it wouldn’t leave the screen many times. Still did not work. This morning I had no issues. It started around 1:30pm - 2pm EST

2 Likes

For the people in my alliance it only happens if they maxxed out the drops. Maybe it only happens then?

I was pretty sure that neither my wife or I had all the coins yet.

I see compensation incubators are being given out. However probable is not fixed. Still cannot get anything from the green supply drops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Bug Description: Valentine’s Chest causes a soft lock after spinning a chest when limit is completed.

Area is was found in: Map

Step 1- Max out Valentines Chest
Step 2 - Watch as the next chest soft locks you game
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Multiple times throughout the day. Has been very inconsistent

What type of device are you using: iPhone SE

So I know everyone keeps having glitches with the green supply drops today with unlimited or no boosts coming from the supply drops. Mine was working totally fine until now where it crashes the game every time I attempt to spin it. I restarted the game 3 times and got rid of any background apps. The heart isn’t always there when it crashes. I have an S9

Bug Description: every time I spin a green supply drop, mt game freezes and has to be restarted. It was fine earlier but after o maxed out the green drops (minus hard cash and coins) it stopped working

Area is was found in: exploration

Step 1- spin green supply drip
Step 2 - game freezes
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time you spin a green supply drop

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy S9

Snap, same problem. Crashes the game when green supply drop is tapped.

1 Like

Seems like there will be no fix tonight before reset.

Good Job Ludia !!

@sp0nge that’s just typical ludia

1 Like