Unable to load D:TU- AND OTHER GAMES

Brand new player here, running on an Android device (S*+). Downloaded the game last night, got to about level 10. Around 2am PST I started having issues where if my phone went to sleep or I switched to a different app, I’d get an extended ‘Reloading’ message. Shortly afterwards it progressed to ‘when I try to reopen the app at all it gets stuck on the loading screen and never opens’.

Load progress bar gets stuck at about 85-90%. I’ve closed the app and attempted to reload numerous times, uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, even cleared my phone’s cache partition. Additionally, I’m having trouble loading Marvel Strike Force (finally managed to load that one) and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (still can’t load). This continued even after uninstalling D:TU. I did not have any of these issues before I initially downloaded D:TU.

Pretty displeased at this. The game’s wonderful and all, but if I can’t even get it loaded to play, that’s a bad thing.

I’m sorry to hear that, NarokoChiston, and I’m not really sure why that is happening with your other apps as well.

If you have your WiFi and mobile data enabled on your device, could you try toggling off one of them and see if that helps you load into the game?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team can take a closer look.

Huh. Turned off the WiFi and it seems to have resolved. I’ll play around with things and see if they remain stable. Thanks for the quick reply, @Ned!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that helped! :smiley: