Ludia Forums

Unable to load past 16/24

Game is currently unplayabe. Refuses to load past 16/24 and despite restarting, switching connection sources, etc, I am unable to log in. This has been ongoing for an hour

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble getting past the loading screen, @MotherOrganoid. Could you try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

Also, try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restart your game.

I’m in the New York time zone and no that didn’t work

I’m sorry that didn’t work. :sweat: Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can try to provide you with some further troubleshooting? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

I’m having the same issue, I emailed support, so we’ll see what happens and how long it takes

@MotherOrganoid @gschmitz73 Switch your phone off completely and restart it then reload the game that worked for me

I’m having the same issue. Could it be caused by the pop-up that I had10% off battery left immediately after darting a Brachi? I could continue after that, but as soon as the game was paused because of inactiveness it gave a couple of disconnected warnings and I could not relaunche the app. I had this same situation a couple of days ago and it got stuck on the loading screen in the same 16/24 step. @Ned i already trid the steps you refer to at the beginning of this report.

Although I’m not really sure what could be causing it, our team could take a closer look if you reach out to them, @Rexie.

I will. Thought Maybe other players might recognise the circumstances too.

1 Like

Now, I’m having the same problem. Unable to load past 16/24. Yes, I’ve tried all suggestions to try to solve the problem. I guess I just need to wait and hopefully get back in soon. It’s just frustrating.

2 Likes

Twice in 5 days, both times spotty reception.Sitting at the park just waiting it out again.

Edit: I went into the app on android and force stopped. Restarted and it worked again. Have no idea if that was why it worked, but I have tried multiple things that didn’t work prior. Maybe it was just timing.

1 Like

And bumpity bump. This problem has been a known bug for over a year. Would love to access my account again please Ludia.

Where is the ‘laugh’ icon? Oh, there it is :sweat_smile:This has been a reported bug for over a year @Ned. First report of this was June of 2018.

1 Like

I have the issue now also. Sent report

Having the same issue now. Just sent a report as well

I was able to get it to work again. I am on Android, and was able to use an IOS device to install the game, connect by Facebook and load it on the ios device, then logged out.

After it logged out on the IOS device, I was able to get past 16/24 on Android.

Before this I had tried clearing cache, clearing data, removing wifi connections, stopping mobile data, restarting my phone, reinstalling the game, and none of those fixes worked.