Unable to log in 15/03/2022

seems to be fixed on my end too

1 Like

Fixed on the iOS side of things over here (so far)

1 Like

Yep, suddenly happened to me today out of the blue and others in my alliance as well. Gets stuck at either 9/30 or 16/30 then get a server error message. I am running IOS.

Android was fine a few mins ago too.

Thank you so much! Hopefully we get a resolution soon - need to get the rest of my event Dino’s and strike towers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: tried multiple times to log into game, stuck at 9/30 then error message appears about servers. Game was working fine earlier today. Now it’s not working at all. Full bars on phone, everything else works but JWA

Area is was found in: opening game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- open app
Step 2 - game will not start despite resetting phone etc
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using:iPhone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here). Others in my alliance and other alliances cannot get into the game, either.

Does anyone else have major struggles with getting any mode of gameplay to smoothly work effectively? A wise alliance dude said, “The error screen is the true raid boss.”

Server issues? Says it’s needs to reconnect. Restarted phone, and the app & still get the same message. A few people in the discord group are having similar issues.

Are servers down? is there anybody else who got login problems ?

There appears to be a problem. I can get in but the only events I can access are the ‘PVP’ events. Also, if I try to watch a video to get a free card pack I get an error message.

1 Like

Me too
10 chars

can connect to JWTG but when I try to place the dino I’ve been incubating it gives me a download error saying memory is full/connection to gameserver is lost - but if I collect coins, close the app, then reopen it, they still show up as collected

Didn’t work for me like an hour ago. Checked just now and working again!

1 Like

Is this supposed to be in the JWA side of the forum ?

Hey DPG members, it looks like there was a bit of an issue last night, but our team had quickly resolved it. You should be able to log back into the game now. However, please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks Ned.

I’m able to log in but my game keeps freezing and crashing. If it’s not, it is extremely laggy. Last night before the game went down I was in some battles that crashed and lagged. I assumed it was due to the issue about to happen last night.

After work I plan on uninstalling and redownloading the game. I’ve performed other troubleshooting steps already.

This was a fix to some players bouncing all around their neighborhoods and towns.

Yep stuck on loading page, both devices

Hello Victoria_Yates. Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the game? That might be enough to resolve the issue.

If not, please email our team at support+forums@ludia.com for assistance. Thanks!

1 Like

Will try that now, thanks.

1 Like