Unable to login error 114

Hi, I’m unable to login (getting error 114). I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, without luck. I am afraid some of my data files might be corrupted since I had a connection problem in the middle of a fight, reconnected but never able to finish it due to another connection problem. I would really appreciate some help here.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Mikenifico, I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into the game. However, our support team would be glad to help take a closer look at your account.

If you could please reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com and provide them with your Support Key, they can help you troubleshoot this issue and get you back into the game.

I had the same problem but fixed it by deleting the app and restarting my phone and then I redownloaded it and it worked

Also have the same problem. Game just shows loading screen while “DNA beeing initialized…” Tried to reinstall, but nothing has changed. I just can log in periodically, seeming random. I’m playing on a Huawei P10 with enough space and WLAN , so this shouldn’t be a problem. My friend right beside me with a Samsung galaxy s7 got no problems at all. I just don’t know why, or how to troubleshoot. Please help

I got same problem too… error 114

What should I do?!? :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Me too i already sent a ticket :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hey dino hunters, try the troubleshooting steps on this thread and see if it gets you back into the game: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Also, your support key should not be posted on the forums, if you removed your screenshot from your post or edit out your support key from your screenshot, it’ll be really helpful. If you’re still having an issue, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Error 114imagewhat can I do?

Hi. I also have the same problem. I purchased something and I don’t want to lose my progress. Please help.

Well, just wanna know if there is a solution for this problem. 3 days gone since I had posted my problem. Also, I wrote a ticket but still no response.

Hey Stephen_Sutliff, if you already tried the troubleshooting steps from the link on this thread and you’re still having issues, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto then relaunch the game and see if that helps?
Please let me know if that works.