Ludia Forums

Unable to login with google account

Everytime I try it pops up an unknown error and sends me back to main screen asking me to login

I’m sorry that is happening, TehGewg. Do you have a screenshot of the error? Also, please make sure your game is updated to the latest version in the app store.

Thanks!

I uninstalled and reinstalled it so it is the latest but that didn’t fix the error.

Could you please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look?

I’m getting the same error very often.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, Smazork. If you haven’t contacted our support team yet at support+forums@ludia.com, please do so. They’ll be happy to look into this!

Also getting the same error since yesterday afternoon. Sent a ticket. It’s frustrating because I was about to buy gems for the SH event and Vajra. But if I can’t play the game, I don’t see the point of spending money. If I can’t get in today I’m uninstalling for good.

I’m quite sorry for the trouble, Chris_Lontok. Rest assured our team will respond as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience.

Sent an email to support 2 days ago and haven’t heard anything back

3 Likes