Ludia Forums

Unable to Make Purchases?

This issue has been going on for a few days. I try to click to purchase one of the promotions and nothing ever loads or allows me to do anything. I exit the game and get back in and the same thing happens each time I try to buy anything…

Welcome to the forums, @Grubbsyl! That does seem frustrating for you to be unable to make purchases. If you haven’t already, please reach out and provide your support key to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this. Thank you.

I’ve reached out to support 10 days ago with this issue. Still no response…

Welcome to the forums, Wigyjay! I have sent you a private message.

I emailed as instructed but never heard anything back and still can’t make purchases. Did you have any luck with a fix?

I got a reply from ludia . Asking me to reinstall the apps and there sorry about the problem. Tried that still the same as of today . Ludia get your act together

I reported the same issue several days ago. At this point, I’ve missed out on a one-time purchase offer after leveling up, multiple other offers I might have bought, and I have several dinos I’d love to upgrade but don’t have the gold for it. No response from a tech support member yet, either.

Yes that’s the same screen I get . Then have to reload

Hello, @arkris. It usually takes 1-3 business days for our support team to respond due to the volume of tickets being received. Once they get the chance to read your message, they will get back to you as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated!

Having the same issues. Will not let me purchase

So, I did finally hear back from tech support, and after making sure my data was backed up, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Once I did that, I regained the ability to make purchases.

1 Like