Ludia Forums

Unboosted Arena will never exist...But how about a monthly Throwback Tournament?

I understand that JWA can’t make a boosted and unboosted Arena because who would choose to spend a fortune in the one when the other would be so much less expensive to be competitive.

However, Playing Unboosted that last day has been so refreshing. A throwback to when the game was at it’s best.

I would love to see Ludia do a monthly say, first weekend every month,4 day tournament Thursday to Sunday. All dinos, at current level, Unboosted. Speaking to Alliance mates and friends on Discord it seems many would love this format. Think this would be wonderful compromise for all who complain endlessly about boosts ruining the game.

13 Likes

Of course it would :slight_smile: No one ever wanted boosts in the first place.
You got my vote!

2 Likes

same here. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time.

I would love to

1 Like

YES, so much yes!!!

1 Like

@TheMaxx said the same thing about a week ago Here is his post .Classic Tournament please

2 Likes

Yep, I’d like that…although like most I’d prefer boosts removed and only allowed during that monthly 4 day tournament! :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, Im with you!

Agree. This should be implemented.

1 Like

I’ve been unboosted this update so far and haven’t lost many trophies at all. Still hanging around 5300-5400 range, same as when I was playing last update. It is so refreshing to not rely on overboosted stats.

Haha, I actually commented on there. I need some sleep. Here I thought I had reinvented the wheel.

2 Likes