Unclickable

Anyone esle experience this and maybe know a solution? Sometimes I can be riding down the road and open a supply drop, then click off of it and go to click another or a dino, and everything is unclickable until I minimize the app and open if back up and let it reconnect.

Yes!!! I experience this regularly while hunting. Happens about every 20 minutes of straight hunting. Sometimes I have to close the game and restart to make it work again. I’m on a Galaxy S9 plus.

Best solutions I have found which are better than full restart of app are:

1. Disconnect your gps manually wait five seconds and turn it back on.
  2. head out of app, turn another gps app on. Wait until open and then return.

Pain in the a** but work arounds for now

Well I can click the apps button, basically minimizing the app, and go back into it without it closing and it works. But it’s annoying. On a Note 9, wonder if it’s Android only…

On a note 9 too :frowning:

All the time on my Note 8 while playing as a passenger. I think it’s just to do with the map catching up.

I had this a few times its so anoying

Hey everyone, that definitely doesn’t sound like the way the game is supposed to be performing. If you’ve been experiencing this, can you reach out to our support team so that they can take a closer look? They can be reached at support+forums@ludia.com, and we would really appreciate it if you could also remember to include your support key and any relevant screenshots that you might have. Thanks!