Ludia Forums

Uncommon Week!

Yes Ludia you did something good! I love this uncommon week, finally get to unlock these stupid locked commons. But we aready have had an Utahraptor and Hatzegopteryx event this month so why again? Maybe put in Guanlong and Tuojiangosaurus

6 Likes

Mertialong and Nundagosaurus are pretty good, with Mertialong slightly better than carnoraptor in stats. However, Spinoraptor will not be happy you posted that.

2 Likes

Guanlong is a bs unlocked. And tujiongosaurus will probably never get an unlock…

3 Likes

It was a competition before for which is better carno or metrilong. Spino was already better by stats+ u could max him with 0 dna and even had a Superhyrbid. Now even carno has a Superhyrbid so obviously metrialong is the worst among the raptors to get now…

2 Likes

True I’m looking at my level and i’ve gotten half these unlocks already. But for higher level players these are probably the best

2 Likes

How could you max him with 0 DNA? The boosted battles? The trade harbor?

1 Like

Modded pvp

1 Like

True, but that’s long term, plus I wasn’t comparing spinoraptor to them, just stating that he wouldn’t like the post. And yes, though carnoraptor has a super-hybrid now, I was talking about just Metrialong and Carnoraptor’s stats, not everything about them. Yes, long term Carno is better, but short term, they are about equal to each other.

2 Likes

I was mainly joking. I know that for many high level players, this would likely help them out a bit.

2 Likes

Hmm understandable have a great day!

1 Like

Understandable have a great day : MemeTemplatesOfficial

3 Likes

I just need a super rare unlock week with unlocks for rajasaurus, supersaurus, parasaurolophus, eupolocephalus, metriarhynchus and aerotitan

3 Likes

Yes! Come on Ludia, just a couple super rares, please sir we beg of you!

2 Likes

I don’t even want a legendary unlock week ludia! Just give me a super rare week!

2 Likes

That would benifit everyone ludia! Next week make it super rare unlock week

3 Likes

Yes euplocephalus and psephoderma please!

1 Like

I think i cantdo red against blue. Red line is to weak for fight 3 and 4 but i have kaprosuchus already

2 Likes

Trex reserve one, opponent will go for 2 attack then go for 3 attack

Youl want to complete as many events as possible not only to unlock eucladoceros but also for LP and dime sdna

2 Likes

Like @Aether_12 mentioned go for your t-rex although i see that doable with alangasaurus the first match is 1v1 so it will be a little hard. But when you are allowed to use 3 creatures it becomes easier. Plus u can use your top creatures since it will be available till tom.

2 Likes

Man, why is the Kapro event have to say “ONLY 1 Carnivore” instead of “1 carnivore” like the Bonitasaura? I don’t have enough strong carnivores to do this :frowning:

Also I somehow completed the last Kapro event. Honestly don’t know how I managed to do it lmao

2 Likes