Undead Minion in Gator Raid

We killed the scolosaurus in the last round of the Grypolyth raid, and yet it was healed. How could it be revived when it had 0 health?

It gets better. Tuoramoloch targeted it in the next move. 0 health and it was still able to throw up shields after its health reached 0 for the second time in that round.

But wait, there’s more. Tryostronix then attacked the 0 health yet living scolosaurus, theoretically killing it but it was still standing.

We killed the boss and the minion was still alive with 0 health.

Anyone else run into this?

6 Likes

Hey snapperama, could you email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look. If you could include the date and time of the battle as well, it’d be really helpful.

Thanks!

Gator raid. Gatorade.

9 Likes

We (ApacheWarrior Alliance) had that happen last week. It stayed alive for 2 turns after it was killed.

2 Likes

I also had this experience one month ago, the scolo was still alive after get 8.000+ damage from tenontorex + tryostronix. Fortunately, the scolo finally dead after it got another 8.000 damage from tenontorex (use rampage + tryostronix buff)

2 Likes

Had the same issue yesterday so it’s better to look into this in general

2 Likes

I also had the same undead scolo yesterday.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to us.

1 Like

SCOLOSAURUS BE like

4 Likes

For those of you following along at home, I sent the screenshot and video to Ludia to investigate. They can’t open attachments so I had to add the video to YouTube and send a link. If you’re interested, you can see it here.

If you have screenshots or video of the undead minion, might not be a bad idea to link it here or send links to them. Details can help pinpoint the specific issue so it’s fixed for future raids.

I sent in video. They reviewed it and determined the minion was revived because I was temporarily disconnected. (The only reason I was disconnected was to activate screen recording.) Nevermind the fact that other raid partners saw the same minion revival and were on completely different devices in different locations.

RESULT: DISAPPOINTMENT

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3:

ten characters