Ludia Forums

Underrated Greatly designed Dinos

Are there any dinosaurs that have real nice designs although they are terrible competitively or maybe the other way around

I personally think that
Majundasuchus looks amazing
And stygadarix looks great

But ones that look awful but are good
Geminititan and mamolania they both look incredibly stupid

1 Like

I can agree on Mammolania looking odd, but I like Geminititan’s design

4 Likes

The reason I said geminititan is because in the picture of it its nice and brightly coloured but you look at it in battles and its a drab boring grey blue

5 Likes

Don’t you dare insult my baby!

3 Likes

Blues my favorite color. I don’t really dislike any of them. Although I respect your opinion on what you like and dislike

1 Like

Your opinion is your opinion

1 Like

Skoolasaurus’ galaxy like colors are wonderful, she isn’t the best unfortunately.

5 Likes

Now technically Kaprosuchus wasn’t meant to compete in higher arenas, but if used well he can ruin people’s plans out of nowhere. He looks like a raccoon and acts like it, coming out of the trash can when you least expect him.

10 Likes

I love the look of Alloraptor, those :eyes:’s! Haven’t used him much outside of tourneys and wish I could make him a part of my pvp team.

5 Likes

Woah kapro is pretty good

Dentonatress let’s face it kapro is too OP.

Rajankylo, majudasuchus, concavenator, alloraptor, purutaurus,alankylosaurus, gorgosaurus, bajanotodon, darwinopteryx, diloranosaurus i ould go forever :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In terms of design it may not be the coolest etc. but I like the look of Carnotarkus simply because it doesn’t look weird or hideous like some other superhybrids. Its basically just a normal looking stego with some Carnotaurus horns

2 Likes

@leylandlad97 i would agree it looks really nice and the colour palette is great although I think the face looks a bit silly

1 Like

In spite of the nerf he got in the past (lost ferocious impact and 20 attack).

2 Likes

A lot of people think of this as such a simple design but i personally love the tyrannolophosaur design with the dilo frill and his coloring with the yellowish line on the side plus the pebble texture on his back

4 Likes

I agree, mammolania and mammotherium look ugly. Smiloceph as well. Tryko looks a bit derpy in my opinion. I have really grown on keratoporkus’s look. It’s simple, yet nice. Same with ardont

1 Like

I love Erlikogamma. Wish I could use her competitively, but she doesn’t stand much of a chance at later arenas. She does alright in tournaments, but loses to the overboosted Yoshis running around.

Also, although she’s not awful (especially in lower arenas), I do love Miragaia.

2 Likes

Mammolania Was created on “bring your kid to work day”

No. Thor was.
Kid: I’ll only use 1 point and not 2 for the frill. And Green as well