Ludia Forums

Une nouvelle île pourrai t'elle voire le jour//Could a new island see the light of day

Es que une nouvelle île pourrai vous intéresser moi personnellement je manque bientôt de place Isla tacano qui a sur alive pourrai t’elle être créé sur the game

Translated from French

If a new island could interest you me personally I will soon run out of place Isla tacano which has on alive could it be created on the game

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

@Indoraptorkills welcome to the forum

1 Like

Merci c’est gentille et du coup tu pense pas que se serai cool une nouvelle île

Translated from French

Thank you, it’s nice and suddenly you don’t think a new island will be cool

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Il n’y a pas de tacano dans jurassic world le jeu, le jeu parlez-vous de jurassic world evolution??
There is no isla tacano in jurassic world the game ,are you referring to jurassic world evolution?

I’m sure, why not the other 4 Muerta islands? Isla pena, Isla muerta, Isla tacaño and my favorite with nublar, Isla matanceros.